OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Harlan had my hopes up with that farewell message to Marv Albert had me thinking he was done done.

Then he said Marv's doing the ECFs.

shawn-michaels-sadgif.gif

:rollin :rollin

But you have him 6th?

Comes down to personal preference between Oscar and Stockton really.

I'd put CP in my personal top 4 after IT. He never had the luxury of playing with HOF caliber players like Karl Malone or Kareem, yet he still produced for every team he played for and clearly makes everyone around him better.

Congrats to the Suns. They caught a break with the Lakers (and Nuggets) injuries, but I still severely underestimated them.

Jazz/Suns gonna be fire.

Yup it was only his massive contract - nothing on his skill or him needing to retire. SMH at Reggie. :smh: :smh: :smh:
I get what he means though. CP was considered to definitely be in decline and not a good teammate etc etc. These were all assumptions/narratives. Just like people do in this thread daily lol.

It's easy to forget because he responded well to all that noise.

In terms of longevity, consistency, statistically, CP should be in the top 5.

I think the players most other great PGs played with are far better than the teammates CP has had.

The Clippers stretch not producing more success will be used as a blemish on CP's resume by folks that don't mess with him. (And those that will neglect nuance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom