OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a point where it was a popular opinion that he had the worst contract in the league. I don't think anyone said he was done though
Yep plenty of people saying he had the worst contract and wasn’t worth picking up because he’s injury prone and old

I think they were referencing when the Rockets sent him out to OKC to do the NBA version of the Knights Watch.
Even then I don’t remember retirement talks. We heard more about CP needing to find a way off the team via another trade or buyout because everyone expected them to be awful

There was a point where it was a popular opinion that he had the worst contract in the league. I don't think anyone said he was done though
I mean honestly after that last season in Houston I think a lot of people assumed that was just about the end for him. He also had that rep as a complete ***hole that nobody wanted to play with anymore.

He's done an incredible job to turn all those narratives around. True or not.

Screenshot_20210613-194320~2.png

679CF5C9-DFC3-45EB-AC00-3D90AC24465C.jpeg

Suns are rolling. Booker ain’t looting no more, CP3 is a point god ring or not, Bridges is really good, and Ayton is better than I thought. Denver just ran out of bodies honestly. Hopefully Murray can return to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom