OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
agjnp1le9b371.png

imo if u aint g8, people wouldn't be rooting 4 u to fail...it's a compliment lol

Everybody talking about how Lebron didn’t have enough rest, but how much time/vacation did they get between the nba shutdown to the restart in the bubble?

ALA yall weaker than AD's groin. Losing him is like BK losing KD Kyrie and wassaname and expecting Bruce brown to lead the squad to a chip. Like what did you REALLY expect? Hate is a language I could never be fluent in. Me no entiende. @wavycrocket you know good and well ya beard aint that tuff. Stop it. freeze freeze finally caught a game live in technicolor and had the time to write a bunch of gibberish aint nobody finna read. Take yo *** back to detroit. My wifi was out last night but at the end of the day yall go back to your raggedy teams while Laker fans ride around in the boat tail of sports franchises. There is no consensus as to when the Age of Aquarius begins. There is no border between the constellations. We celebrate all day everyday. We don't need no congratulations >D

1622815540334.png

Lebron = bruce brown? Gah damn BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , you ruthless. Knew you were undercover. You one of us.

not trying to be funny, but did the lakers ever throw a celebration or still planning one for their covid title?
thought they were going to throw one with the dodgers

13/44 brackets died last night on a high level with the Lakers being eliminated. If you had the Lakers in the Finals your bracket is basically dead as well.
😹😹 Who had the Lakers getting that far? They deserve to have their bracket slapped up

😆 Bron gets more than his share of appreciation. Not saying he's not the 🐐 or at very worst a top 5 player all time isn't NOT appreciating him.
Nobody has ever said that. He deserves his fair share of criticism but it goes overboard . He and Steph gets criticism at times to where it’s irrational.

not trying to be funny, but did the lakers ever throw a celebration or still planning one for their covid title?
thought they were going to throw one with the dodgers
LA not even fully open right now

6/15, dodger stadium going to full capacity. but with the season underway....we prolly not seeing any type of joint celebration

If I'm the Clips I'm daring the others to beat me.

Rick basically did this to PG and Kawhi Game 5 and it worked

I ain't letting Luka power up in front of that crowd and I'm running everything through PG and Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom