OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of them exited on good terms. Phoenix hates the Morris Twins with a passion and vice versa :lol:

I mean...for starters, Marcus is the better of the two. Maybe that want the case back then?

Secondly, the Morris twins wanted to play together...part of that is just then being butt hurt because Marcus got traded.

Imo

I mean...for starters, Marcus is the better of the two. Maybe that want the case back then?

Secondly, the Morris twins wanted to play together...part of that is just then being butt hurt because Marcus got traded.

Imo

Marcus took a lower salary to pay Kief with the understanding that they would be kept together whether in Phoenix or elsewhere

All hate aside it's mind numbing to me that the Clippers are in this position again considering who they're playing

Taking my talents to the Toon Squad. :smh:
tenor (1).gif

Everybody talking about how Lebron didn’t have enough rest, but how much time/vacation did they get between the nba shutdown to the restart in the bubble?
But remind us again how many games he should of been sitting out but played. Other games they up big and he padding his stats.

If I'm the Clips I'm daring the others to beat me.

Rick basically did this to PG and Kawhi Game 5 and it worked

I ain't letting Luka power up in front of that crowd and I'm running everything through PG and Kawhi.
We have been saying this as Clippers fans for the better part of the series. (At least I have)

Pick up Luka full court with a young player like Mann, send a double at Luka the second he touches the ball in half court sets, and live with the results. If the mavs win, it can't be because Luka had 30+ and flirted with a triple double.

It will be because he worked harder than he ever had before to get whatever he gets.

The Clippers coaching staff have shown moronic tendencies thru this series and the Clippers deserve to lose.

But I hope we win 2 in a row and go to Utah

Imo

So did Bean, so did Shaq and every other pantheon great social media has given everybody a mic but it's not a new phenomenon. Bron gets way more love than slander.
Just off the strength of the love he gets as a humanitarian alone it outweighs the slander

only other mav that really got off last gm was THJ
you got to make Luka work for his. only player that really does that is kawhi because he is strong and long enough
the guards and even PG is too small. zu is food when he gets switched

kawhi isn't checking him for the most part :lol:

Marcus took a lower salary to pay Kief with the understanding that they would be kept together whether in Phoenix or elsewhere

Marcus is the one who was actually payed above his market value (at the time). It's Markieff who took the hit. Though Marcus was considered the better of the two coming into the league and right now, Kieff got drafted first and actually started off much better for his first few years. Marcus was in trouble until he found a role in Detroit.

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 5.53.04 PM.png

Magic and Chuck are both right. AD been a walking injury for a while

Think it's overblown a bit. He played 75 games 2 of the last 3 seasons in NO and was on track to play that many as well in the final year until they decided to shut him down after the trade fiasco. And he played 86% of the games last season too for LA. He's on the floor all the damn time though, and this season it was really bad luck just kept getting lower extremity injuries + the short layoff.

Why after what happened last year? They're mentally weak.

Indeed but usually when there's this much of a talent gap, talent wins unless the stars are playing like trash

Kawhi's putting up 30/8/4 on 57/39/86
Pandemic P putting up 25/9/5 on 49/32/96

That production alone should be enough for them to get past a team with Only one All star no matter how well he's playing (which considering what these guys can do defensively, shouldn't be going like this either)

Lakers are done.

We can bond over playoff failures together for the foreseeable future

1622843992765.jpeg

Enjoy it while it last!

Knicks fans funny as hell. Going to be 6 feet under and still ain't going to have they grandkids ever see their beloved squad win a damn thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom