OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed but usually when there's this much of a talent gap, talent wins unless the stars are playing like trash

Kawhi's putting up 30/8/4 on 57/39/86
Pandemic P putting up 25/9/5 on 49/32/96

That production alone should be enough for them to get past a team with Only one All star no matter how well he's playing (which considering what these guys can do defensively, shouldn't be going like this either)

Luka was frying them last year as a playoff virgin and took them 6 though. I think over the past 2 seasons they're damn near dead even in h2h matchups.[/QUOTE]

Lakers are done.

We can bond over playoff failures together for the foreseeable future

1622843992765.jpeg

Enjoy it while it last!

If Knicks won the Bubble ya'll would have had Mickey hanging off the empire state like King Kong

This is NASSTEEEEEEEEE

So sick of this dude, he always cappin for LeBron to get more help. I thought Shannon was bad but damn Perk. If Dame goes somewhere I want to see him in a Knicks jersey.

We can't pick and choose when we counting injuries. They won a ring based
The Morris twins had issues with Sarver when they were on the team?
Bruh I still remember that draft, one twin said I'm going to Phoenix to play with my brother. Naw bruh it don't work like that, another team drafted you.

CCD73AB7-EF55-494D-866C-2A2B8E31C668.jpeg

These bums gonna lose today. :lol:
Why it look like him and dude in the back wearing the matching jacket to his pants.
Portland needs to blow it up. Year after year of the same thing or worse. That Hulu money ain’t enough
Blazers and Clippers both could stand to blow it up. Pat need to be sent packing, to many guys playing scared.

Yeah I got the official email and checked out of curiosity and saw I can afford to go to ANOTHER game
It's insane man. No taxes, no fees and you're sitting in the good seats for under $300

I've never been to a ball game in another city so MSG is my only point of reference and seats this cheap to see Harden, Kyrie, KD and Giannis play in a playoff game is unimaginable for MSG. If you're a NYer it doesn't get any better than what the Nets are currently doing.
bruh u better get on the subway and head to brooklyn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom