OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight ....

Lebrons fans can clap back with the rings talk to end a conversation ....

BUT

When it's done against an argument to just end the MJ vs Lebron ... Kobe vs Bron ... Duncan vs Bron ... Magic vs Bron ... etc it doesn't count?????

55769700288d764e04ca7f5c10744862.gif
Lol. It’s a solid point.

I don't think I could express in words how lame I think the GOAT conversation is at this point. The constant need to talk about it for hours on end on espn etc is just unnecessary. People like it I guess.

I personally have to go by eras. I could never pick 1. You'll never know.

Dude's talkin like AD is post threepeat Shaq now :lol: :lol: , this is news to me. his conditioning & Embiid being mentioned together. When this thread reaches it's by miles 🤷‍♂️

The Suns really out here like they just won the western conference... that Bravado wasn't there when The Lakers were turning Staples into Dyckman, AD Goes out & Suddenly CP3 grew an arm again, Crowder crawled out his crib, and Book started his alabaster Kobe act.

I'm gonna enjoy packing these dudes up next season :emoji_heart_eyes:

Last edited:
Yikes, lebron might just exit the game early and leave the arena to go home at halftime
FarBleakFalcon-size_restricted.gif

He about to take his talents back to South Beach.
Not to turn this into the off-season thread but do the Lakers have any flexibility to get another all-star?no way they come back next season with this roster
Good question AD could use another superstar playing next to him. Heavy burden carrying all those bums.

don't like this song. what happened to the Pitbull nba playoffs theme.

Mavs packed AA. did i hear it right, largest crowd in any arena this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom