OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got the official email and checked out of curiosity and saw I can afford to go to ANOTHER game
It's insane man. No taxes, no fees and you're sitting in the good seats for under $300
I guess comparatively they are cheap, but it would still cost 100+ in total to go sit basically on the ceiling of Barclays to watch the game. Unless I'm missing something? Once you sit up close, nosebleeds are tough to do again :lol:
I've never been to a ball game in another city so MSG is my only point of reference and seats this cheap to see Harden, Kyrie, KD and Giannis play in a playoff game is unimaginable for MSG. If you're a NYer it doesn't get any better than what the Nets are currently doing.

Just looking at the bracket, has there ever been a first round where one conferences' matchups are either 4-1 or 4-0 since the format changed? I don't remember this happening before where at least one series didn't go 6 games.

It happens with Argentians all the time.

His fellow italian countryman Pablo Prigioni and Manu :lol:
He identifies as Argentian plays for their national team played professionally in spain yet gets mistaken for italian . People just assume he’s italian based of his name
You know it’s either ARGENTINES, ARGENTINEANS, or ARGENTINIANS right? :lol:

1622838036072.jpeg

Dudes need to get back to that 90's style Oliver Miller physique

#realmen

Yeah I got the official email and checked out of curiosity and saw I can afford to go to ANOTHER game
It's insane man. No taxes, no fees and you're sitting in the good seats for under $300

I've never been to a ball game in another city so MSG is my only point of reference and seats this cheap to see Harden, Kyrie, KD and Giannis play in a playoff game is unimaginable for MSG. If you're a NYer it doesn't get any better than what the Nets are currently doing.
I just bought tickets. I will make good on my promise to see more basketball live. I took it for granted.

I guess comparatively they are cheap, but it would still cost 100+ in total to go sit basically on the ceiling of Barclays to watch the game. Unless I'm missing something? Once you sit up close, nosebleeds are tough to do again :lol:

It's 300 to sit with yout back to wall in Dallas tonight.

Regular price for next rounds tickets literally doubled and that's not even resale that's the Mavs.

Severely flawed is an overreach. **** does not have to be perfect to get it done.

They have a higher ceiling. Losing to the Michael Malone and Jokic plus injured supporting cast just ain’t it.

Jokic a DAWG tho. More attention should be paid to how he truly elevated this team. All year around. And especially this series.

I remember last year…after the bubble, the convo was “Jamal should be the #1”. And it’s solely because Murray somewhat looks the part and went crazy in the bubble (he’s been great in his short playoff career too tho).

But Playoff Jokic is a thing. Also hella impressed with MPJ. He cooled down like a bish. But for shorty to only have 80 something regular season games under his belt, and a handful of playoff games to his name…he showing why he was so highly regarded. Could be a special talent. Finally made 2 good passes :lol:
i knew MPJ was the one and about that **** when he was dotting 3 balls in lebrons eyes last year as a rook :rofl:

I'm sitting in the nosebleeds. I've never done it in Barclays bad idea? I gotta bring someone who doesn't watch basketball. I will never make that mistake again. Paying for close seats for someone who isn't gonna watch.

Damn I might have to make the trip up tomorrow. This is a crazy price for this kind of game. Definitely thought it would be several hundred more. Barclays is a great arena too, but I’ve never actually been for a basketball game, just concerts and wrestling :lol:

E8ADF3DE-D9BB-4734-969F-0D4397A484BE.png

On a different note, Crowder cant be comfy going full Melo with his gear. Compression everything? 2 sleeves? I wore compression tights a few times and I liked it, so theres that but 2 sleeves and the shirt. Feels weird to think about wearing all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom