OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure. But the Nets also have one of the most cautious medical teams in the league. Plus, they have the luxury of Kyrie and Harden which allowed them to be as cautious as they wanted.

Even before the KD years, under the new regime, they have sat players an extended period of time for injuries.

But it will be interesting to see how KD holds up as he progresses through his career. He's had the foot injury and achilles injuyr.
He's had his share of complications as a result of the achilles injury. He's definitely looked good when he's been able to play

Fans of teams already swimming in the Abyss leading the charge in Laker slander??

ALA never change :lol: .

Celtics fans.... Knicks Fans?? Clipper Fans?? guys who actively root for half the NBA and still ain't celebrate a championship?

Really is sad. There's a whole generation of fans who don't even have a favorite team, they just root for anyone playing against the Lakers. They're more obsessed with the Lakers than actual Laker fans 😭. We got Bulls fans, whose team hasn't accomplished anything in decades, talking trash to Laker fans. Make it make sense!

Very silly, I know.

You also told me PG13 snapping his leg in half wasn't a serious injury though and that bones "grow back stronger," so we definitely won't see eye to eye on injury stuff.
I guess we just have different definitions of seamless. It's ok. You always tight :lol:

Last edited:
atlsfinest atlsfinest going thru if. Yeet!

I feel like Tariq!

C568CDA6-8B7B-4F7F-B679-D544303A140A.jpeg

Just realized Jae Crowder was hitting that Unc in roll bounce :pimp:

F299DA8F-907A-40A9-9883-5A6CD34A6D93.jpeg

DE1D8D54-0A6D-43E2-B4A5-6B115502C6F4.gif

Ard….I’m done, for now 😚

Really is sad. There's a whole generation of fans who don't even have a favorite team, they just root for anyone playing against the Lakers. They're more obsessed with the Lakers than actual Laker fans 😭. We got Bulls fans, whose team hasn't accomplished anything in decades, talking trash to Laker fans. Make it make sense!

Makes about as much sense as all the Lakers fans who care about the Clippers being bad as much as they care about the Lakers being good, despite there being no real competition as to which is better franchise. And that pheonenon started before Kawhi allegedly tried to screw the Lakers for the Clippers benefit.

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.54.26 AM.png

Me trying to work while unloading all this Lebron slander. NT this morning. We unloading this clip and it ain't stopping.

Correction: 25% of NT, you know dam well most of the folks here living in their mom's basement and is in bed right now with no job.

I really don't know who I'll be rooting for after the Clippers are eliminated. A lot of worthy candidates. I'm leaning toward just saying **** it, going full bandwagon and joining #TeamNets.

guys who actively root for half the NBA and still ain't celebrate a championship?
If i had 5 teams to root for per coast It would probably be several 🤷‍♂️
Ima take the high road and wish you and all 8 of your teams good luck.

:emoji_punch:
You know how it is you being from the Bay area/Dallas/Houston/Nebraska
So does ALA go to the offseason thread too or what? Since 80% of y'all don't have any teams anyway.

28C70884-F3E0-4422-9208-20D92B00EB61.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 8.54.26 AM.png

Me trying to work while unloading all this Lebron slander. NT this morning. We unloading this clip and it ain't stopping.

Correction: 25% of NT, you know dam well most of the folks here living in their mom's basement and is in bed right now with no job.

Who is your team? All I see you do is post about Jordans and then slander the Lakers every so often. You were awful quiet when the Lakers were winning the title last season 🤔

If you're going to be ALA you need to be committed

Do people really believe the Bucks can beat the Nets or is this just wishful thinking?

100 percent this Brooklyn team has real holes that the Bucks should be able to expose, the coaches history does have me spooked tho... but between Giannis, Jrue, Middleton & Tucker they have enough to make the series get real ugly and physical

them losing Donte is gonna be big tho, since he’s probably there best defender for Kyrie.

would have been #MyNets then they brought James Biden into the fold :smh:

Last edited:
IMO it’s the 2 strongest teams remaining.
Nets obviously have the most talent but if Giannis and Brook can dominate the rim, Milwaukee can win.

Feels like a great matchup. Bucks going to miss Donte. Forbes getting picked on and Giannis’ foul shooting going to be key. Hopefully it goes 7. But I think it will be nets in 6.

Do people really believe the Bucks can beat the Nets or is this just wishful thinking?
I do. And I don’t have a horse in the race. Nets still play bad defense and KD and Kyrie haven’t been totally consistent. Not sure what their ultimate form is yet.

IMO it’s the 2 strongest teams remaining.
Nets obviously have the most talent but if Giannis and Brook can dominate the rim, Milwaukee can win.

Yeah, whoever comes out of this series (assuming health) is going to win it all. And I think either is going to have a fairly easy time with whoever wins the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom