OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cant believe this poverty Lakers franchise traded 3 Allstars in Lonzo, Ingram, and Hart for day to day made of glass, quit on his team street clothes ADisney.

Need some more slander for this fraud.

Fam ALA don't even claim you that's like being rejected by the Klan, find a new hobby.

FantasticNiftyIndigowingedparrot-max-1mb.gif

Giannis wants the Crown the path is never gonna be clearer.

Lebron & AD out, Warriors still ain't healthy, Embiid is dealing with injuries again. This will be the weakest team to come out the West in about two decades (no matter who wins)

The path is set clear for him

I’ll be rooting for Luka but I think the Clippers bounce back and force game 7 tonight.

Going to be interesting to see if Dallas can use their crowd to their advantage after losing games 3 & 4.

The crowd isn't going to matter much. The Dallas fans were loud as hell in games 3 and 4 and, to an extent, I think some of the Clippers payers liked it. Better than the mostly dead atmosphere in Staples games.

I just think the Mavs as a team will shoot better than they did in their previous home games in the series and that will propel them to the W.

Still cant believe this poverty Lakers franchise traded 3 Allstars in Lonzo, Ingram, and Hart for day to day made of glass, quit on his team street clothes ADisney.

Need some more slander for this fraud.

Screenshot_20210604-112345_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you're going to slander the Lakers, at least make coherent points. Go back to talking about Jordan 4's and leave the basketball talked alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom