OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like a great matchup. Bucks going to miss Donte. Forbes getting picked on and Giannis’ foul shooting going to be key. Hopefully it goes 7. But I think it will be nets in 6.

Yeah man it sounds funny but losing white Donte is a big miss for Milwaukee. Pat can play well but Donte is a starter and Pat isn’t as good.

Those 2 bucks/nets game late this year were classics. If Middleton comes thru in the clutch again, bucks could win. Middleton was giving them buckets in those games.

Obviously I think Brooklyn has more talent and should be considered favorites. That defense just makes me hesitate. They let Marcus Smart average 20, imagine what Middleton is about to do.

ADA2C9FF-8C42-42CB-B0DB-B2EF17AB21CF.gif

33ppg
10rpg
5apg

53%FG 42%3FG 91%FT

No excuses. We move on :pimp:

Yeah man it sounds funny but losing white Donte is a big miss for Milwaukee. Pat can play well but Donte is a starter and Pat isn’t as good.

Those 2 bucks/nets game late this year were classics. If Middleton comes thru in the clutch again, bucks could win. Middleton was giving them buckets in those games.

Obviously I think Brooklyn has more talent and should be considered favorites. That defense just makes me hesitate. They let Marcus Smart average 20, imagine what Middleton is about to do.
Jeff green is a significant loss for BK too

I’ll be rooting for Luka but I think the Clippers bounce back and force game 7 tonight.

Going to be interesting to see if Dallas can use their crowd to their advantage after losing games 3 & 4.

Who is your team? All I see you do is post about Jordans and then slander the Lakers every so often. You were awful quiet when the Lakers were winning the title last season 🤔

If you're going to be ALA you need to be committed

Are you from Atlanta?

Wasn’t that series Smart’s “shooting absurdly good from 3* series?

100 percent this Brooklyn team has real holes that the Bucks should be able to expose, the coaches history does have me spooked tho... but between Giannis, Jrue, Middleton & Tucker they have enough to make the series get real ugly and physical

them losing Donte is gonna be big tho, since he’s probably there best defender for Kyrie.

would have been #MyNets then they brought James Biden into the fold :smh:
Nets gonna be without Jeff Green

Facts. What’s the word on him? They said like 10 days initially right?

He’s probably the primary Giannis defender. They need him back cuz Giannis bout to put Blake through hell.
I think he's supposed to be reevaluated after game 1. Tends to be a lingering injury tho

Still cant believe this poverty Lakers franchise traded 3 Allstars in Lonzo, Ingram, and Hart for day to day made of glass, quit on his team street clothes ADisney.

Need some more slander for this fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom