OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand how Steph didn’t win it in 2015
186DBDD7-1431-414A-B060-5FBB6507C409.jpeg

Andre showed up big in key moments so it passed the eye test that he won, but it should’ve been Steph.

Dame got a 4 year / 180 million dollar extension that hasn’t even kicked in yet. Portland doesn’t have to trade him anywhere :lol:

All that loyalty talk gon lead to perennial first round exits. That’s why I never fault LeBron for taking control of his team / destiny. Wish Steph was more like Bron too b/c there is no way Lebron would’ve allowed his organization to waste 2 years of his prime to tank for (and attempt to develop) James Wiseman :lol:

Last edited:
Dame got a 4 year / 180 million dollar extension that hasn’t even kicked in yet. Portland doesn’t have to trade him anywhere :lol:

All that loyal talk gon lead to perennial first round exits.
That’s why I never fault LeBron for taking control of his team / destiny. Wish Steph was more like Bron too b/c there is no way Lebron would’ve allowed his organization to waste 2 years of his prime to tank for (and attempt to develop) James Wiseman :lol:

Word, I mainly take shots at Bron due to his antics and just to provide a contrarian take but Bron handles his business. He took power from the suits and flexes his power. I respect it. With that said, if Steph does leave, I hope it’s not for the Lakers 😂😂. it Would be great basketball though. I’d trade AD for the best package and build around Bron and Steph if it were to go that route. I think Steph stays in GS, but the way Lacob talking I’m not sure.

All that loyalty talk gon lead to perennial first round exits. That’s why I never fault LeBron for taking control of his team / destiny. Wish Steph was more like Bron too b/c there is no way Lebron would’ve allowed his organization to waste 2 years of his prime to tank for (and attempt to develop) James Wiseman :lol:
6a0115709f071f970b014e5fb8898b970c.jpe

I think Steph stays in GS too but Lacob is playing in his face. That joe Montana comment was ******* dumb as ****.
The only teams I ever thought Steph would play for are GS or Charlotte. If he ever became a Laker I would shed tears of joy lmao.

Other then what happens with Dame, Steph’s upcoming free agency is now the biggest mystery / chess piece in the nba. He has 1 year left on his deal.

I hope the lakers clear everyone off their salary cap (minus Bron & AD obviously) in preparation.

The amount of times Campazzo has been mistaken for European/Italian is astonishing .

Didn’t a lot of Italians flee to Argentina back in the day. That sounds like an italian name if I’ve ever heard one. I would assume his grandparents are italian :lol:

u don't think he has any european blood in him? hella ethnically europeans live in Argentina
He identifies as Argentian plays for their national team played professionally in spain yet gets mistaken for italian . People just assume he’s italian based of his name

after a quick wiki search 45% of argentians are of italian descent. dang.

makes sense now

Ginobili
Compazzo
Nocioni
Laprovíttola

seems like every argentinian player other than Scola got a super italian sounding last name.

after a quick wiki search 45% of argentians are of italian descent. dang.

makes sense now

Ginobili
Compazzo
Nocioni
Laprovíttola

seems like every argentinian player other than Scola got a super italian sounding last name.

Scola might be even more italian-sounding than the rest :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom