OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1622831898262.jpeg

Dame is clutch and comes across like a pretty cool dude as well.

He gets a pass because he's loyal to a small market team that will likely never put a championship roster around him. In this day and age when players force their way on to championship teams, Dame refuses to do it.

There's not a player in the league that could lead these poorly constructed trailblazers rosters to championships so there's nothing to slander him for

Eh, KG was loyal to a small market team and yall called him a loser for years. (While in MIN)

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 11.41.04 AM.png

Let us be real. The Laker franchise is an embarrassment to the league. Imagine celebrating a meaningless tainted mickey mouse season and thinking you were going to 2 peat. It aint so easy when you actually have to play against real competition and not a shortened 60 game season. Im 100% sure Lakers bandwagons in here agree with me wholeheartedly.

I can’t even be mad at Crowder. Talk your ****. I know he been waiting for this for a minute lol.

I can’t wait for lakers / Suns next year 👀

Also: Mikal Bridges is a max contract player

I’m a pretty casual fan but I gotta ask the thread, why does Dame get a pass on all the slander everyone else gets?

He’s a star no doubt but with what little he’s accomplished in Portland I’d think people wouldn’t put their capes on so much. Sure the team isn’t great but there’s plenty of other dudes on bad teams that get slandered up and down
It's the way he carries himself and the big moments he's had in spite of being on a squad that everyone knows year after year has no chance of winning it all
Got to go bro. That’s finals level basketball for the low.
I decided to chill after already seeing the Nets and Knicks last week
But it's just crazy to me that seats will still be empty

everybody writing off the clips tonight. would be very clipper-like to win this and then blow it in gm 7
i just hope we get a good game

Dame is clutch and comes across like a pretty cool dude as well.

He gets a pass because he's loyal to a small market team that will likely never put a championship roster around him. In this day and age when players force their way on to championship teams, Dame refuses to do it.

There's not a player in the league that could lead these poorly constructed trailblazers rosters to championships so there's nothing to slander him for

Are the Blazers that poorly constructed? Or is it simply that Dame isn’t one of the 5-6 guys that could lead a team to a chip.

And Terry Stotts is a psycho. Who’s also a good…but not good enough coach.

I wish y’all would view the latter. Because the Blazers playoff failures haven’t solely been about the lack of talent not around Dame.

Truthfully, very few Lotto Picks come into situations like this:

2697095F-8E05-47AC-BAE7-2FC44A0BE7F3.jpeg

Are the Blazers that poorly constructed? Or is it simply that Dame isn’t one of the 5-6 guys that could lead a team to a chip.

I wish y’all would view the latter. Because the Blazers playoff failures haven’t solely been about the lack of talent not around Dame.

This team was really good before Wes tore his Achilles that March. I think they were in second place at the time of injury.

This sudden narrative that Dame is dragging teams to the hump but it's his teammates (especially CJ) that can't get them over it is wild to me. And I'm a Dame guy.

Example...people seem to have amnesia about the 2019 Nuggets/Blazers series and how that ended...but they'll remember Dame dropping 55 in the first round, and how he did all he could forever :lol: :smh:

AM i missing something here? Where exactly do people rank Dame to the point ya'll want him criticized more

I don't constantly see people calling him the best player in the league or even top 5, The Media rarely ever has him in serious contention for MVP, he's not being thrown ahead of GOAT caliber players like some of today's other superstars.

So if he doesn't get the same praise as the other top guys, why would he be deserving of the same blame??

1622834468240.png

same story every yr. going to make the playoffs and draft late in the first rd.
is anfernee simmons ready to be a consistent second option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom