OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
192785737_4769828606378959_6627823455242527601_n.jpg

Kawhi shot a bad shot with 8 seconds left in the game. Could've dribbled to get space and pulled up instead of that.

Stuff like that had been happening all season for the Clippers. It’s why - except for a few games against lottery teams - if we don’t win by double-digits, we don’t win. Trash Late game shot selection and execution has been a major theme of this Clippers season.

We're not actually gonna ding Kyrie in this conversation against AD for teams he led not being contenders when we also have 7 documented years of AD not being good enough as a #1, are we?
Only Bron and Harden woulda lead those Cleveland’s teams to something :lol:

This is nuts. Legit losing to one person.

It's insanity. Just need one guy. Need to win this series and push Utah in Round 2 and position Dallas as a destination for guys that start to look to get out of their current situations.

Need someone to James Harden or Anthony Davis themselves into playing with Luka.
Top 5 instead of the best at age 22 is hardly disappointing.
It's like people are disappointed he's not clearly the best player in the world in Year 3. :lol: :lol: **** is wild.

He needs to shoot free throws better. He needs to be in better shape. And he needs to get more consistent with his effort on the defensive end. At his peak defensively he's average or a little better for a stretch of a few possessions at a time, but when he's bad he's really bad. That's probably to be expected from a 22 year old kid that carries the offensive burden he does.

It's insanity. Just need one guy. Need to win this series and push Utah in Round 2 and position Dallas as a destination for guys that start to look to get out of their current situations.

Need someone to James Harden or Anthony Davis themselves into playing with Luka.

It's like people are disappointed he's not clearly the best player in the world in Year 3. :lol: :lol: **** is wild.

He needs to shoot free throws better. He needs to be in better shape. And he needs to get more consistent with his effort on the defensive end. At his peak defensively he's average or a little better for a stretch of a few possessions at a time, but when he's bad he's really bad. That's probably to be expected from a 22 year old kid that carries the offensive burden he does.
Who you have in mind to pair with Luka. Considering how much he handles the ball EYE think someone like Lavine works

Stuff like that had been happening all season for the Clippers. It’s why - except for a few games against lottery teams - if we don’t win by double-digits, we don’t win. Trash Late game shot selection and execution has been a major theme of this Clippers season.
they've been coming out sluggish. need to jump out to a big lead and win it wire-to-wire

he might get it. someone like schroeder is asking for 100Ms. i don't know how the financials will work, but could they do a sign and trade?
German Reggie Jackson aint getting that. Guys be playing with elite floor raisers and be thinking they deserve a bag when in reality they gonna be underperforming in that larger role

And he wants another 100mil. I’m sorry no
Oh is that why? I just assumed he was going to force his way to a Contender. If its for more money I am all on board. The president of the PA who fought to get the clause into the CBA that allowed him to get that money, can't then turn around and not take the money to title chase.

bottom tier in clutch scoring or something like that

Who you have in mind to pair with Luka. Considering how much he handles the ball EYE think someone like Lavine works
LaVine would be damned high on my list. Beal, too, because I think the Mavericks need someone to take some of the ball handling off Luka's shoulders and let him breathe.

Injury issues aside, and Indiana has no reason to move him, I LOVED Brogdon as a potential Luka pairing when he was free.

If there were any line of sight to landing Myles Turner, I think that's the kinda big I'd move off KP to put next to Luka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom