OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly has the personnel to beat Atlanta. They can go small, they can switch on PnR, they spread the floor, and they have a dynamic ball handler.

They also have the players on the defensive side who can slow down Trae. Knicks basically stuck with 1 gameplan--Primary defender tries to fight through screen. If not, big guarding paints just needs to stay in front of Trae :lol:

I don't think we'll see too many players in this and the next generation play 82 games often. Load management/days off is a thing now.
Word. It’s a thing of the past. At least the National TV thing is in place. Doesn’t save players from injuries but it’s here to stay.

Philly has the personnel to beat Atlanta. They can go small, they can switch on PnR, they spread the floor, and they have a dynamic ball handler.

They also have the players on the defensive side who can slow down Trae. Knicks basically stuck with 1 gameplan--Primary defender tries to fight through screen. If not, big guarding paints just needs to stay in front of Trae :lol:
This all wont matter if Embiid isn't good to go.

i wonder if owners start throwing in more clauses and incentives for games played like they do in baseball

baseball has the best PA too
I definitely see some notable changes being made in favor of the owners in the next CBA. Going to be interesting.

Kyrie as your 1 option you picking top 5 in the lottery. Can’t be considered top 10 just off the strength. When has he been the main guy teams scheme against in the playoffs?
We're not actually gonna ding Kyrie in this conversation against AD for teams he led not being contenders when we also have 7 documented years of AD not being good enough as a #1, are we?

Kawhi shot a bad shot with 8 seconds left in the game. Could've dribbled to get space and pulled up instead of that.

He shoulda never got the ball right there with that much time left, get it at the top of the key. He basically trapped himself.

Its crazy to watch a team that's centered around a guy needing to have a 50%+ usage rate to even stay in the game win 3/5 games. I would have at most expected this to work twice.

Its crazy to watch a team that's centered around a guy needing to have a 50%+ usage rate to even stay in the game win 3/5 games. I would have at most expected this to work twice.

They're punching LA in the mouth. Had no idea Clippers were THIS soft :lol:

AD was hurt last year as well he just played through a lot of stuff that he in the past would sit out with. He needs to get with Bron's nutritionist and Grover to revamp his offseason regiment (although they didn't really get an offseason this season) to see if that can help with all these lower extremity injuries.

Please American white/Latino Jesus let both LA teams lose the first round. In for the laughs
33CA612E-8981-4CF4-A7A6-F069F7B7B0A0.gif

Luka built for the playoffs. Ya'll gotta learn to stop slandering him in the regular season.
Luka has played all his playoff games against ONE team. I’ll hold my judgement until he balls against another team not as dysfunctional as the Clippers

B4C8904E-3B2A-4801-B20E-6F814DF51810.png

Son :rofl: had two weeks from the title game then just everything went bad for him. With all this I don’t even know how they would get to the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom