OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
192819456_4767586133269873_1129945250455904142_n.jpg

Big legacy defining game for Lebby tonight. :emoji_triumph:

Seriously though, Bron needs to channel that Luka energy from last night.

Be aggressive, attack and put pressure on Phoenix.

Don't worry about getting the likes of Andre ******* Drummond going.

Hopefully for the Lakers' sake Schroeder and KCP don't combine for 0 German/American hybrid basketball points again and Caruso does something besides hack people.

Big legacy defining game for Lebby tonight. :emoji_triumph:

Seriously though, Bron needs to channel that Luka energy from last night.

Be aggressive, attack and put pressure on Phoenix.

Don't worry about getting the likes of Andre ****ing Drummond going.

Hopefully for the Lakers' sake Schroeder and KCP don't combine for 0 German/American hybrid basketball points again and Caruso does something besides hack people.
Can the Lakers borrow Tim Hardaway Jr , Maxi Kleber and Jalen Brunson?

Phoenix gonna come out of the west if they beat the lakers tomorrow.

Are they though? Outside of shroeder and bron, the guard and wing depth the lakers have is pretty meh. The Suns have been able to exploit that all series long. Other teams don’t really have that issue like Utah, Portland and Dallas. Denver as well but they’re battling injuries.

We’ll see though, this is why they play the games

Are they though? Outside of shroeder and bron, the guard and wing depth the lakers have is pretty meh. The Suns have been able to exploit that all series long. Other teams don’t really have that issue like Utah, Portland and Dallas. Denver as well but they’re battling injuries.

We’ll see though, this is why they play the games
Campazzo and Jokic Drop pick and roll defense wont be a problem. The blazers defense in general wont be a problem .

The Mavs are too Luka Centric. I just dont trust the Jazz

I think it's hilarious that you're forgetting that Kyrie also has a very checkered injury history. Kyrie has missed a higher % if his career games than AD 😂

Kyrie couldn't finish the 2015, 2018 or 2019 playoffs. He's had one 75 game season and other than that has missed a minimum of 10 games. Let's not rewrite history here, Kyrie is no ironman.

Screenshot_20210603-013047_Chrome.jpg

I don't think we'll see too many players in this and the next generation play 82 games often. Load management/days off is a thing now.

Robot man ain’t leading a team of scrubs nowhere either :lol: He’s always been on good teams with all-star caliber co-stars. Fact is the Clippers are underachieving 2 playoffs in a row with solid rosters. At some point he gotta shoulder some of the blame for that.

I’ve seen Kawhi be the best player on title teams.
I’ve seen Kyrie be the best player on two teams that got the #1 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom