OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD ain’t in the convo based on lack of availability alone :lol:

I’d be willing to swap Kyrie for Kawhi.His defense ain’t what it used to be though. This definitely ain’t the Spurs Kawhi that had Bron pissed off every time he came back in the game.

Nah man I’m not rocking. Kyrie as your 1 option you picking top 5 in the lottery. Can’t be considered top 10 just off the strength. When has he been the main guy teams scheme against in the playoffs?

Kyrie is the best luxury in the nba. That boy is damn near the best dribbler and below the rim finisher I’ve ever seen but I can’t put him top 10.

Nah man I’m not rocking. Kyrie as your 1 option you picking top 5 in the lottery. Can’t be considered top 10 just off the strength. When has he been the main guy teams scheme against in the playoffs?

Kyrie is the best luxury in the nba. That boy is damn near the best dribbler and below the rim finisher I’ve ever seen but I can’t put him top 10.

Robot man ain’t leading a team of scrubs nowhere either :lol: He’s always been on good teams with all-star caliber co-stars. Fact is the Clippers are underachieving 2 playoffs in a row with solid rosters. At some point he gotta shoulder some of the blame for that.

Off the top of my head when they played Houston, they would have their big (offense) screen for Harden, the big (defense) would hedge or show and go long enough for Klay to get back. It completely disrupted what had been so successful for Houston against other teams. VanGundy, Mark Jackson, Doris Burke and Hubie would always mention how he was the last of a dying breed when it came to making the effort instead of just accepting the screen.
Looney switched a lot on Harden too

Ay lawdog1 lawdog1

Fk Terrance mann bro.

I saw damian lee make that same exact dumb *** play passing out of a wide open game winning layup...and have that same stupid had hands on his head face afterwards.

Nba should consolidate. Too many decent, low iq players. Let these dudes go play in alaska.

Fair

Kyrie was already gonna shine just along side KD

now with James he’s probably the best third guy ever :lol: he may score the most points but we all know the hierarchy is KD then Beard then Byrie

though some have pointed out that for them to win a chip Beard will have to be the best player on the floor and basically be Magic Harden lol

Ay lawdog1 lawdog1

Fk Terrance mann bro.

I saw damian lee make that same exact dumb *** play passing out of a wide open game winning layup...and have that same stupid had hands on his head face afterwards.

Nba should consolidate. Too many decent, low iq players. Let these dudes go play in alaska.
Thats why I don't want expansion there's a lot of guys who are liabilities playing expansion gonna make it worse

Dawg....that little *** jog from the chair to the board vs Draymond and Kenny on life support with the normatec

Screenshot_20210603-045120_Instagram.jpg

Man, the last thing I memba is the Clippers up 5 in the 3rd.

I see Slovenian Lebby was able to hold off Kiwi, PG and them.

Really thought the Clippers would continue to build of their momentum from the wins in Dallas and fully take control of series.

Definitely going to need ill steelo ill steelo 's Pictures™ for this game.

Probably samples.... don’t know what Vanessa is doing but Nike should treat his family better than what it seems ... they don’t owe Vanessa anything but if Kobe was alive the treatment would be 100 times better
He was still alive we’d all be buying the Kobe’s from the outlets

I’ll probably jinx it but I feel like the Clips/Mavs series go 7 with none of the home teams winning any home games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom