OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been banned too many times to tell you what I really want to right now so I’ll just politely say, shut the **** up

Aren’t you a Lakers fan? Either way, I can’t wait for the Mavs to get sent home.

My Mavs, my Lakers. :emoji_hugging:
Naw fr, I got a warning a couple months back for quoting you and saying something :lol:
I had to explain that you my lil mans, and we just go back and forth for fun.

Funny GIF everytime…

But being carried by grown professional men when your a 17 year old MVP after winning the Euro’s with Slovenia (who were underdogs) was enough proof Luka should have gone 1st. :lol:

Not even gonna mention what he did at Real Madrid which was equally or more absurd.

I feel like I said it at the time...

What he was doing in Europe was totally unprecedented,

like he wasn't just some like prospect with potential he won the goddanm MVP as a 17 year old child. : lol

Lbj,currry,embiid, kd, Klaw, Luka, joker, giannis, beard,ad
Top 10. Order is too hard.
Dame & PG right outside.
Tatum, Trae, Zion, Booker, Mitchell, Ja creeping up.

Last edited:
I think it's more when you don't run a switching system as your base defense you give up low resistance switches to prevent miscommunications.

Warriors and rockets for example were much better at not letting you switch the guy you wanted.
The pre switching, the off ball switch where the guy in the corner switches with the roll man have not been crisp

I really think it's possible we are under estimating the Brooklyn Nets

and really they should be the heavy heavy favorites to win the chip.

It's possible that the NBA has simply changed and defense matters less than it once did

you no longer need a top 10 defense in the playoffs.

And having the best playoff offense is more predictive of championship success.

Well the Nets probably have the greatest offense of a time so shouldn't they be the overwhelming favourite?

Lebron, Curry, Embiid, KD, Kawhi,
Luka, Jokic, Giannis, Harden, AD
Top 10. Order is too hard.
Dame & PG right outside.
Tatum, Trae, Zion, Booker, Mitchell, Ja creeping up.
You gonna put Kawhi over Luka after watching this series?

I'm not talking about accolades. I'm talking about who the best 5 NOW.

How anyone has KD outside top 5 is wild to me. With Lebron getting older and dinged up, he probably best player in the league, if not top 2. Still the most efficient player in the league and this is coming from someone who is rooting against him

Have you been watching the Nets? He’s basically playing like he never got injured, if not very close to it.
KD used to have another gear.

Whether it's from injury, age, or playing as team, he probably not gonna hit that gear ever again. IMO.

I'm not saying KD is nowhere near the top 5, what I'm saying is that it's ARGUABLE he's not in the top 5 anymore.

You gonna put Kawhi over Luka after watching this series?

I'm not talking about accolades. I'm talking about who the best 5 NOW.

I said no order. It should’ve been 1 row lol.

But Kawhi was amazing game 1-4. Bruh was shooting like 70% from the field. Let’s not let 1 bad game cloud our judgement.

I’d for sure take Luka over Kawhi if I was starting a franchise.
If it’s a single game, idk. I might take either depending on the situation.

KD used to have another gear.

Whether it's from injury, age, or playing as team, he probably not gonna hit that gear ever again. IMO.
Just say you haven’t been watching the Nets, it’s okay.

I feel like I said it at the time...

What he was doing in Europe was totally unprecedented,

like he wasn't just some like prospect with potential he won the goddanm MVP as a 17 year old child. : lol

Were you watching the games when BeIN Sports had the rights to Euro Basket during 2016-18?

I’d catch the games sometimes and I couldn’t believe what he was doing to grown men in 2nd best league in the world.

It’s literally the same thing he’s doing now.

I don't want to rub salt in the wound but yall can't tell him Tim Hardaway under Thibs wouldn't be their 2nd best player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom