OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy CC gonna make Embiid have to sprint back on defense with his rim runs.

1622728183892.png
AF00A88A-9DA4-4070-AF81-B45A31DC3ADD.png

I know the Boston series has concluded, but it is far from over. We have a large amount of Americans that are unhappy with the alleged “results”. Boston would like to take every legal recourse to recount ALL the vot... I mean points. It’s important to have a fair game. All LEGAL points WILL be counted.

Not saying the Jazz are that but during the 2015 playoffs did folks not trust the Warriors? Or were they considered legit because they had a couple playoff runs together prior to that and won 67 games?
Didn’t they have the league MVP? Donovan Mitchell and Gobert are at best in the Top15-20 Range. They have smallest guards and the least athletic wings in the playoffs

I know the Boston series has concluded, but it is far from over. We have a large amount of Americans that are unhappy with the alleged “results”. Boston would like to take every legal recourse to recount ALL the vot... I mean points. It’s important to have a fair game. All LEGAL points WILL be counted.

I don't think that applies here :lol:

More Simmons at the 5 with shooters and Maxey for spurts even when Embiid is back. Saw some good things yesterday that reinforced a lot of ideas, like taking Ben off the ball and having a true PG on the court with him....
So you finally onboard with the Ben off ball thing I been spitting for years now lol

a lot of YALL (not you) jumping on ATL early and I get it, Embiid is out but Philly ain’t the Knicks. We’re not gonna start Thigh Bull again if Jo doesnt play, it’s gonna be Hill, Kork or Maxey. Good luck hiding Trae and Bogdan x2

Jazz shot lights out -- proud of the squad. Happy for Conley mainly

Excited as hell about next year with a lot of natural progression.

I don't think we'll see too many players in this and the next generation play 82 games often. Load management/days off is a thing now.

I feel you but Kyrie hasn't been load managing prior to this season, he's been legit injured alot. Often to the point where he can't finish seasons or play in the playoffs. He literally played 20 games last season and missed last year's playoffs.

Rootin4EverybodyBlack Rootin4EverybodyBlack was critiquing AD for being hurt often when Kyrie is injured just as often (if not more often)

Kawhi shot a bad shot with 8 seconds left in the game. Could've dribbled to get space and pulled up instead of that.

I feel you but Kyrie hasn't been load managing prior to this season, he's been legit injured alot. Often to the point where he can't finish seasons or play in the playoffs. He literally played 20 games last season and missed last year's playoffs.

Rootin4EverybodyBlack Rootin4EverybodyBlack was critiquing AD for being hurt often when Kyrie is injured just as often (if not more often)

You're def. right about Kyrie being injured almost every season of his career thus far. AD just gets a brighter spotlight, because he's a Lakers and plays with LeBron.

But what I was trying to point out, is how Kyrie just randomly takes breaks. This year, he missed almost 2-3 weeks, because of some social BS.

He's the best player on the first playoff team we've seen in years
If it wasn't him it would've been someone else

Helped that he played along and took it all in good stride
Except for buddy that spit on him I think it was harmless fun for everyone

Yeah I get that. I kept thinking did he say something about NY or the Knicks before game 1, nah. It was just Knicks fans being extra as usual.

Yeah I get that. I kept thinking did he say something about NY or the Knicks before game 1, nah. It was just Knicks fans being extra as usual.

If it wasn't Trae, it would've been someone else.

Spitting was uncalled for, everything else, I'm cool with. It was a fun while it lasted. Knicks have a lot of work to do.

So you finally onboard with the Ben off ball thing I been spitting for years now lol

a lot of YALL (not you) jumping on ATL early and I get it, Embiid is out but Philly ain’t the Knicks. We’re not gonna start Thigh Bull again if Jo doesnt play, it’s gonna be Hill, Kork or Maxey. Good luck hiding Trae and Bogdan x2
For the record I was never opposed to it, actually agree with you because I never felt he was an actual PG or primary ballhandler. His "skillset" is "unlocked" when he's off the ball and not being forced to bring up the ball against a set defense that's constantly sagging off him.

Gotta be PJ Tucker’s plug :lol:
tuckers mom work @ nike ?

smh @ nike if they really ended up in the hands of someone's entitled kid

Luka was Luka, off night for Kawhi (and Rondo), Clippers committed a lot of dumb turnovers and there you have it. Good game by the Mavs.
mavs defense on some of those final plays should not be classified as "dumb clipper TO's"
THJ and DFS really stripped PG on 2 consecutive plays when he drove in

Yall said top 10 “right now” tho. As of this season + playoffs. Now if you’re talking about their entire careers, then sure, there are points to be made that they’re both injured pretty often.

You're def. right about Kyrie being injured almost every season of his career thus far. AD just gets a brighter spotlight, because he's a Lakers and plays with LeBron.

But what I was trying to point out, is how Kyrie just randomly takes breaks. This year, he missed almost 2-3 weeks, because of some social BS.

I think Anthony Davis gets more flack for being injured because he's a better player than Kyrie and people hold them to a higher standard and (as much as I love AD) he leads the league in going to locker room and coming back out 10 minutes later.

AD is holding his lower body or limping around every other game. That's Lakers fan, it's tough to know if he's seriously injured or not. I remember during last year's playoffs, there were two or three times I thought he was done for the series, only to pop right back up.

Kyrie is injured just as often as Anthony Davis but he doesn't do a lot of the injury performance that AD does (grimaced face, limping around, writhing in pain on the ground, etc)

Last edited:
For the record I was never opposed to it, actually agree with you because I never felt he was an actual PG or primary ballhandler. His "skillset" is "unlocked" when he's off the ball and not being forced to bring up the ball against a set defense that's constantly sagging off him.
Really wanna see how we attack ATL bigs. I still think going small is the answer. Yea Capela is better than Gafford but know how these guys try to block everything, gotta feed Ben on duck ins and let him create from the post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom