OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout Big shot sideshow bob and his boat sized foot

Screenshot_20210619-230850_Chrome.jpg

:lol: Na, that level of stanship as an adult is not something I consider a flex. But it's home. He's entitled to do his thing.

Forget the flex, like you said it’s my home and I am entitled to do whatever and “stan” or not if I want to reflect things that are big part of my life, sports. Music, culture, etc, It should not be thrown as a shame like you trying. Stay boring my friend

Those 2 GSW titles worth less than our Disney title.

Those GSW titles were achieved by KD pressing B,A,B,A, UP, DOWN, B, A, LEFT, RIGHT, B,A, START on some cheat code stuff.
I felt like that initially, but stuff still has to click. I hate that the made that move but they won fair and square. Chemistry isn't guaranteed.

What does ALA mean?

Jimmy Neutron Robinson >

Yikes!! BK had 2 playoff chokers in Harden and now Joe Harris? That's tough to overcome. As expected though, Harden being his usual "crucial game" self. Injury or not, you KNOW that bum was gonna choke per usual. Straight regular season player. He don't want none of that playoff smoke.

I dunno about them cruising. I think they win, but i dont think itll be easy. They really only play 1h of ball. Its like they arent focused/interested for 1h then decide to turn up.
That's a fact though. I think they'll be a bit more motivated having game 7 at home. Remains to be seen.

Gotta respect how Giannis went over the BK bench to dap them up for a hard fought series unlike a certain star who'd been talking **** for the longest and was already way in the locker room by then :lol: >D

20210620_123042.jpg

He's done the same after being in similar positions in the playoffs from losing 4 straight to gentlemans sweeps too

giannis-antetokounmpo-and-kawhi-leonard.jpg

giannis-antetokounmpo-of-the-milwaukee-bucks-congratulates-jimmy-of-picture-id1271439470

I know Harden hurt his hammy and we all saw he had no acceleration or lift but at that point he could've gotten a better shot than a contested turnaround fadeaway 3, even if the last one did go in for KD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom