OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where Brooklyn at?
20210620_101100.jpg

See no lies in this story or the slander would be going all offseason had it been Bron. Nets really need to think on Kyrie, he got some sort of random injury every year almost now

What’s the difference between a lie and completely fabricated hypothetical that can’t be proven?

You comparing Bron in year 18 at age 36 VS KD in Year 14 at age 32

You a bulls Fan, you must of forgot 2015 when you were up 2-1, K love was out all playoffs. kyrie got hurt game 4, was like Harden game 5 in being limited. And didn’t play game 6 but with Prime Delly Bron won 3 straight on ya

Hitting gamewinners and ballin out. Had he lost, still be slander

Kyrie Irving was hurt? Scored game 5 25 points…..wow that proves my point insanely well…thank you……lmao…….you compare Kyrie that game 5 to any game of what we just saw with harden?…..really?????? Comical…….thats hurt like harden? (Did you think I wouldn’t fact check your lie?!?). Lol Game 6 was a blowout Lebron didnt even lead his team in scoring that night so dont bring up Kyrie stats that game 6…….harden can’t even run dude is at like 50% tops HE CANT EVEN BRING UP THE BALL UP THE COURT.

That bulls team is not nearly as good as this bucks team…..does your opinion differ?

LEBRON does not beat this bucks team at ANY age with the cast that KD just had. Hurt never clutch harden? Yea lebron would have done so well…

Last edited:
James Harden’s chubby *** not conditioning like he should have during the “off season” is what lost the Nets the series. No KD or Kyrie slander. Happy for Giannis however. He wanted it more. KD didn’t approach game 7 how he did game 5. Giannis, as ugly as it was to watch improved his game when he needed to

Kyrie Irving was hurt? Scored game 5 25 points…..wow that proves my point insanely well…thank you……lmao…….you compare Kyrie that game 5 to any game of what we just saw with harden?…..really?????? Comical…….thats hurt like harden? (Did you think I wouldn’t fact check your lie?!?). Lol Game 6 was a blowout Lebron didnt even lead his team in scoring that night so dont bring up Kyrie stats that game 6…….harden can’t even run dude is at like 50% tops HE CANT EVEN BRING UP THE BALL UP THE COURT.

That bulls team is not nearly as good as this bucks team…..does your opinion differ?

LEBRON does not beat this bucks team at ANY age with the cast that KD just had. Hurt never clutch harden? Yea lebron would have done so well…

Bron took 2 games on the 2015 Warriors with no Kyrie or love and still got Slander.

KD wins 1 game and balls out in another and we need to sit here and praise him, FOH. KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY, Stop copping pleas cause it’s
Not Bron and someone else. When you regarded as Best Player in The World, this comes with it

Also 2018 cast Bron had was equal to this Nets cast, he swept a 1 seed raptors teams and beat a young celtics team in game 7, Lets not act like this Bucks team the next coming of the 96 Bulls

End of the day, KD ain’t get it done, since Celetics superteam formed, this first super team that got eliminated before the finals in their first year. Injuries or not, they legit got 1-2 yr window if they keeping brittle Kyrie around

lets go to the offseason thread with all the other losers and leave this for Ben Simmons today

Last edited:
Bron took 2 games on the 2015 Warriors with no Kyrie or love and still got Slander.

KD wins 1 game and balls out in another and we need to sit here and praise him, FOH. KEEP THAT SAME

Also 2018 cast Bron had was equal to this Nets cast, he swept a 1 seed raptors teams and beat a young celtics team in game 7, Lets not act like this Bucks team the next coming of the 96 Bulls

lets go to the offseason thread with all the other losers and leave this for Ben Simmons today

Don’t you have LeBron James portraits painted on the walls of your home?

End of the day, KD ain’t get it done, since Celetics superteam formed, this first super team that got eliminated before the finals in their first year. Injuries or not, they legit got 1-2 yr window if they keeping brittle Kyrie around

Are you slightly aware that as of today bucks are favorites to win the NBA championship?
You make it seem like even if kyrie was healthy the bucks had no business beating this nets team…….this bucks team has been a top 4 favorite to win championship all season….they didn’t come out of no where

Injuries or not? 2nd best player who is clutch unlike 50% harden missed more than half the series……..again went from lead, I believe in game 3 to him getting hurt and they lose instead of going up 3-0……you act like thats not fact yet make it seem that they are the biggest failure of a super team compared to others as those others had to deal with what they just did against a team that is NOW favorites to win championship with 4 other teams still in this….

Be nice to get another great game 7 tonight, but I don’t think it’s happening. Sixers won decisively. Hawks blew their chance to advance in Game 6.
Yea, I honestly believe game 6 was ATL's chance to advance. Philly might just cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom