OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
202741486_4817331931628626_8565166966693257557_n.jpg

204835616_4817697514925401_9029417845050807753_n.png

:lol: The Sixers aren’t even out yet Simmons is on that team (deservingly)

If KD would have wore his correct shoe size instead of 1 size up his feet would have been behind the line and would have resulted in him hitting that three point shot to win the game.

Same for the injuries being reason not to when teams with just as many injuries were getting slandered nonstop a few weeks back :lol:
Injuries suck obviously but bucks were begging to be put away before now. Down 0-2 and only muster 86 points at home in G3?

Looking at Brooklyn, Durant got more PnR in the first quarter than he did in all 3 games in Milwaukee.

We’ll never know why they decided to just not run any offense in those road games.

Even after Kyrie went down, I thought they still had enough whether Harden played or not based on what the Bucks had shown.

But then Bud turned in the best game of his entire career :lol: He did literally everything we asked:
- tighten the rotation
- Get rid of the iso’s 30 feet out, took him off the ball & made him the roll man
- if you must iso, let him face up & blow by on the block
- cut down on Khris’ iso’s and put him & Jrue in the PnR more with Blake in drop
- Attack joe Harris more often

Night & day from what we consistently saw in the first 6 games. Amazing.

Khris got 40 out of iso in G6, I was certain they were gonna fall for the fool’s gold.

At 32 years old Lebron would have took this Nets team to the finals.

Lol what happened when his 2nd best player got hurt from team that won championship in 2020? He lost in 6 to the suns in FIRST round……..he wouldn’t beat this bucks team without 2nd best player and hurting harden at any age.

Kyrie doesn’t get hurt this series is over in 5-6…..but hey injuries happen and good thing for the bucks thus far they are handling that better than anyone.

Issue I have with KD, I know he was gassed but you needed to read the situation better. Holiday was playing way better D than Tucker at that point…. That turnaround shot was not going to be there for you. Should have gone to basket for 2 or kick out for 3 or the screen and pop

Great job by holiday waking up….he won the game for them on O and D.

I hope CP3 gets his ring but Giannis or Embid/Simmons wouldn’t be bad either………

Last edited:
Lol what happened when his 2nd best player got hurt from team that won championship in 2020? He lost in 6 to the suns in FIRST round…..

Kyrie doesn’t get hurt this series is over in 5-6…..but hey injuries happen and good thing for the bucks thus far they are handling that better than anyone.

Issue I have with KD, I know he was gassed but you needed to read the situation better. Holiday was playing way better D than Tucker at that point…. That turnaround shot was not going to be there for you. Should have gone to basket for 2 or kick out for 3 or the screen and pop

Great job by holiday waking up….he won the game them on O and D.

I hope CP3 gets his ring but Giannis or Embid/Simmons wouldn’t be bad either………

You comparing Bron in year 18 at age 36 VS KD in Year 14 at age 32

You a bulls Fan, you must of forgot 2015 when you were up 2-1, K love was out all playoffs. kyrie got hurt game 4, was like Harden game 5 in being limited. And didn’t play game 6 but with Prime Delly Bron won 3 straight on ya

Hitting gamewinners and ballin out. Had he lost, still be slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom