OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do and they 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Got one of Mike & Kobe too, Not gonna lie my shoe room & my crib is 🔥🔥🔥 if you think you gonna make me feel bad about it, nah fam I LOVE IT. Will add more as years go on

0EC292EE-235F-4E1A-B4A0-398E8510FCA2.jpeg
2C5CC0CF-8B8F-4B56-9579-1E35AD579082.jpeg
F98576BE-95E9-44A3-898C-0A0E755D2992.jpeg
Ok this is sick. Tip of the cap my friend

Even with an injured hamstring, Harden still couldn’t help but flop all over the place. So frustrating to watch

some people are reaching super hard to find a scapegoats.

KD played as well as a human being can play and they lost,

Harden had one good leg and gutted it out.

It's somehow Rudy Gobert's fault that every single jazz perimeter player is giving up instant blow bys?

sometimes the other team just plays better and it doesn't mean that XYZ player is mentally deficient.

This is the guy that ppl somehow thought would drop 40 last night. Thought I was in the twilight zone

The guy was playing with a pretty bad hamstring injury. He really shouldn't have been out there at all, much less playing heavy minutes like he did.

Biggest beef with Harden is that he doesn't know when to turn off the BS. Biggest game of the season and he's still out here with the flopping BS. He needs to cut that out

Last edited:
Say what you want about Harden, and I love watching him in the regular season, But when the game is meaningful and things are on the line that dude turns into Casper the ghost time and time again.

Instead of acknowledging that alot of the hate Bron receives is silly, y’all would rather give that energy to other players because people do it to Bron :smh:

You right man. As a Bron-Sexual I can’t do to KD what makes me upset about Bron, that corny too. Hate this hot take, First take era we in.

win or lose what KD did was dope and I need to better in just appreciating greatness win or lose.wish everyone could just appreciate greatness oppose to being either extreme side for any player but that’a what makes money and drives ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom