OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, with KD passing it to Harden for him to pass it back right away, idk if Harden was thinking its KD time and he wants it so just give it back. Idk if he was thinking “man this dude tired af lemme do something”.

You can't fault KD for missing that game winner after everything he did to carry the team. But if he made it we mighta had to crown him the new goat off top

i know hindsight is 20/20

BUT (lol)

after playing the entire game (53 mins) & cuming down from defense, you going end up with a post up fadeaway from da 3 for da GW? fadeaway from da 3? word? yes, i know jrue is like 20 inches shorter than durant & durant is durant but goddamn.

should lil stevie nash have called a TO so at least get his team got sum rest + maybe a better play? i wanna hear yall thots on this.

On another note, with KD passing it to Harden for him to pass it back right away, idk if Harden was thinking its KD time and he wants it so just give it back. Idk if he was thinking “man this dude tired af lemme do something”.
Feel like dudes would be killing Harden for taking the last shot on a bum leg instead of KD who was scorching.

Don’t ever get it twisted 😪
0EF5B8A4-33B7-43FB-9EBD-EBC377B7B5B3.jpeg

You can't fault KD for missing that game winner after everything he did to carry the team. But if he made it we mighta had to crown him the new goat off top

I know Harden hurt his hammy and we all saw he had no acceleration or lift but at that point he could've gotten a better shot than a contested turnaround fadeaway 3, even if the last one did go in for KD

Even if they won last night, I don’t see Brooklyn fully healthy come ECF or even Finals time. No way KD could drag this team to a title with all of their injuries.

We got parody in the NBA now. This really might be Giannis’ year.

He want revenge against Kawhi. Imagine CP3 or Giannis winning it finally.

But I’m a Kawhi fan so, my allegiance is with the clips

I think harden not taking the last shot had more to do with his injury than his confidence..im 100% confident if he was healthy he would have taken the shot

See no lies in this story or the slander would be going all offseason had it been Bron. Nets really need to think on Kyrie, he got some sort of random injury every year almost now

You’re right. But at the end of the day people hold Lebron to a higher standard than any other player in NBA history. I guess thats what happens when you’re the 🐐

What they hoped the Final 4 would look like:
Lakers vs Clippers, Nets vs Sixers

What we may end up getting instead lol
Suns vs Clippers, Hawks vs Bucks

And what if Trae Young outplays everybody the rest of the way and wins it all it would be the most improbable championship run of All Time imo

Harden had a grade 2 hamstring strain and he’s getting slandered? Ruthless :lol:
If he didn’t play everyone would have called him weak for sitting out with the season on the line. It’s a lose lose for him.

What they hoped the Final 4 would look like:
Lakers vs Clippers, Nets vs Sixers

What we may end up getting instead lol
Suns vs Clippers, Hawks vs Bucks

And what if Trae Young outplays everybody the rest of the way and wins it all it would be the most improbable championship run of All Time imo

All while Luka can’t make it out the 1st rd?

Im for it.

Trae’s coming with the fire, we just need Bogdanovic and Lou Will to show up.

If he didn’t play everyone would have called him weak for sitting out with the season on the line. It’s a lose lose for him.
I don't see anyone calling Kyrie weak for being hurt and he doesn't have someone like AD's injury history either.

Not to mention that stars have been going down more often than ever this postseason so I really doubt he would've gotten much heat if he couldn't/didn't play the last round

I don't see anyone calling Kyrie weak for being hurt and he doesn't have someone like AD's injury history either.

Not to mention that stars have been getting hurt more often than ever this postseason so I really doubt he would've gotten much heat if he couldn't/didn't play the last round

😂😂😂

Anthony Davis has played a higher percentage of his career games than Kyrie Irving.

Kyrie has literally been injured consistently since college.

Kyrie's game logs:

Screenshot_20210620-123056_Chrome.jpg

ADs game logs

Screenshot_20210604-004249_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom