OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂😂😂

Anthony Davis has played a higher percentage of his career games than Kyrie Irving.

Kyrie has literally been injured consistently since college.

Kyrie's game logs:

Screenshot_20210620-123056_Chrome.jpg

ADs game logs

Screenshot_20210604-004249_Chrome.jpg
The subject was Harden not Kyrie and that's who I was talking about :lol:

It’s kinda hilarious how the former league MVP who played against KD at least 8 times this season will say “he’s the best player in the world” but a bunch of ****** who never even played organized basketball will be like “he’s not clutch, he’s not even top 5” :lol:

Anyways I’m expecting another Philly collapse in the 2nd half

If you’re on the court then you’re on the court. If you hurt, sit. If you’re playing then all bets are off.

if it makes y’all feel better, you can write that harden was hurt in your diaries 🤷🏽‍♂️
1624212386057.gif

Dudes legit want athletes to be superheroes.
Sounding like the women that have impossible standards for men
"He needs to be 6'6", have 7 felonies and be at least a judge. Anyone can be a lawyer, he needs to have more ambition than that."

it reminds me of when Lebron had cramps when the Spurs turned off the AC in the arena.

and Stephen A Smith said the next day:

"I KNOW skip, I KNOW Lebron had cramps.....
BUT the truly GREAT ones have a way of telling their cramping muscles...NOT TODAY!"

It’s kinda hilarious how the former league MVP who played against KD at least 8 times this season will say “he’s the best player in the world” but a bunch of ****** who never even played organized basketball will be like “he’s not clutch, he’s not even top 5” :lol:

Anyways I’m expecting another Philly collapse in the 2nd half
. I was making the same point last week about Kobe. There are tons of current and former NBA players who have Kobe Bryant and their top 10 (and plenty who have him in their top five) but internet cats have never played at that level don't think Kobe is too 10

Kawhi> Slim Burner Account Tweeter

I think it's def between either Kawhi or KD.

I take KD because I don't think Kawhi can carry this heavy of a workload, like KD did in this series.

PJ Tucker did as good as you could possibly could do
I don't think their is a better defender in the league to take on the KD and Kawhi types

and KD gave him 35 and 10 on 60% TS while playing 43 minutes a game. :sick:

I think it's def between either Kawhi or KD.

I take KD because I don't think Kawhi can carry this heavy of a workload, like KD did in this series.

PJ Tucker did as good as you could possibly could do
I don't think their is a better defender in the league to take on the KD and Kawhi types

and KD gave him 35 and 10 on 60% TS while playing 43 minutes a game. :sick:

We gonna have PJ on Trae?

Would also need some help from Doc Rivers. Maxey can get wherever he wants. He should’ve been taking all of Hill’s minutes and some of Ben’s
Maxey was definitely a problem but it's expected that one of those guys will go off whether its him, shake or korkmaz. Between the missed free throws and Bogey and Lou's disappearance it should have been over Friday night. If we can get 10 out of both of those guys I feel good about our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom