OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough talk about Nash getting out coached. Why tf is James Harden playing 53 mins when he’s not 100%. This wasn’t the finals. There were still potentially two more series to play
Because he didn’t get outcoached. Yeah that’s one decision you could question in hindsight of a lot of adaptations to a very injured team. Meanwhile Bud made way more questionable decisions/indecisions with a mostly set roster.

Still haven’t slept since the Nets loss, sour times. Word to Portis Head. Oh yeah, HFD to all of my NT Hermanos, split a beer with your sons, this is our day.

I wish I could hug my mom until I was 93. Sadly she died on Friday. I turn 37 in a couple of weeks and I called my mom twice each day (before she was in the hospital) and we used to text each other Goodnight. I miss her so much. My dad and I went with mom to every Doctors appointment, every chemo session and we were there the final week of her life. My dad and I are like brothers but we both miss mom. I encourage everyone to cherish every moment you can with your loved ones because life isn't guaranteed.
sorry for your loss aepps20 aepps20

Cherish those memories you've had with Moms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom