OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making light of it?

It's just become pretty definitive that unless you've got some sort of preexisting issue, it's not really a problem. Got nothing to do with downplaying it. People with health issues or that are constantly around people with health issues should be going out of their way to protect themselves.

Everyone else... It's just not a real threat.

Except of course for that population of people with no “underlying issues” and still die.

And if “not really a problem,” means they survive it doesn’t take into account the people with the associated symptoms or after effects they’ll suffer for who knows how long going forward: loss of senses, early onset dementia symptoms, heart ailments, lung issues to name some

Edit: I’m not trying to pile on, I’m just saying I imagine the fact that **** isn’t just all good for a lot of people, especially those without excellent access to healthcare, is what causes this strong reaction whenever someone is dismissive of the disease in this thread or in general.

Last edited:
Not in 2017 he wasn't. Not really. His shadiness was very inside baseball. Remember, even, when Ed Oliver and others were upset with how he was leaving Houston and a lot of media folks rode out to defend him.
They were upset because he went to the media to let it be known he wasn’t leaving only to mail in the Black Friday game against Memphis then take the Texas job 24 hours later. Kinda scum baggy.

Not a real threat? SMH. Like stated above, I know young people who are still dealing with issues because of it. I know players who had to sit out this year because after months, they still feel like they have rocks in their chest, need inhalers when they weren’t asthmatic previously, and need to have a seat after walking up a flight of stairs smh.

I’m so glad Fleck is bout to get ran the **** outta here. Dodged a bullet.

tenor.gif

Fields
Hoak
Stroud
Miller III

If I remember correctly Miller was the only one who saw the field after fields was taken out against Nebraska
Yeah, JM3 scored the last TD that Day had to apologize to Frost about.

Unless UT really hires Urban, Ewers coming to Columbus. Buckeyes offered him first (with Meyer) and we've allegedly recruited him the hardest during the whole process.

How big of a ***** do you have to be to cover up wanting to run up the score on your opponent by saying “omg we didn’t have our kneel down personnel on the field! I’ll be writing a letter to Big Red Nation on the plane to apologize!!”

what the **** is a “kneel down personnel” and how does a D1 QB not know how to drop to a knee despite who is around him on offense?

Even Clown Joel Klatt was laughing at that lame excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom