OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
#7 was in the mix then hit that casual skip outta there once he lost his helmet
mjlol.png
Once you lose the helmet it’s time to dip. You throwing hands at guys with helmets on nothing is going to happen. Soon as you lose that protection all bets are off.
What's up with this Andrew Parchment dude langfor5 langfor5 , he says he's headed to FSU next season

Seems like he's pretty good and was hampered by an overall bad offense this past season?

Good player. Has next level potential. Had nearly 1k receiving his first year but this year we were an absolute train wreck so his numbers plummeted. Give him props for sticking it out when he could have easily opted out. Good for him. I hope it works out at FSU.

Kid’s a ***** with that sprint after kicking a dude already on the ground. Square up if you’re really about it. Leach shows he’s a ****ing clown yet again with those postgame comments too.

Leach is a character pretending to be a coach. Besides the fact he’s mediocre at best, his act is why he’d never get a big time job IMO

Kid’s a ***** with that sprint after kicking a dude already on the ground. Square up if you’re really about it. Leach shows he’s a ****ing clown yet again with those postgame comments too.
sometimes being a coward is the right business decision. Hit and dip. Cant stand in one place two long. You might end up getting Mason Randolphed to the dome for trying to be too tough.

I've made a few business decisions in my life time. F it.

Got a 5th round draft grade and was advised by a bunch of people to stay for his senior year but decided he was ready to go now. Apparently SC has been telling recruits he’s going pro for a while now and this is what caused the USC v UCLA social media fight. UCLA’s player personnel guy was telling recruits SC was lying about Olaijah going pro to bait them into signing thinking there’s playing time available.

Ceyair Wright come on down.

Got a 5th round draft grade and was advised by a bunch of people to stay for his senior year but decided he was ready to go now. Apparently SC has been telling recruits he’s going pro for a while now and this is what caused the USC v UCLA social media fight. UCLA’s player personnel guy was telling recruits SC was lying about Olaijah going pro to bait them into signing thinking there’s playing time available.

Wish him the best...hope he kills the combime because he might not get drafted...

crazy move but he wasn't going to really improve himself much.

Ceyair is a lock.

Hearing “Kobe Bryant” caught me so off guard. I knew they had a player by that name, but hearing it was kind of chilling.

Is it spelled with a C? It looked like his Jersey said “C. Bryant” but I barely caught a glimpse

But definitely dope to hear that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom