OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey Dan

I don't like the guy , but at least he didn't go out begging his kids who opted out to play .

I know damn well if they had the same guys that played against Bama and Texas A&M, the game with OU would've been competitive .

Usc folks, thoughts on Graham Harrell?
Great passing game coach. Scheme makes every receiver look all world. Doesn't run a true air raid. More of a Patriots pass heavy spread offense. Can call a good run game with good OL talent but has struggled against good DL's blowing up our run plays because SC hasn't recruited well on the OL and they don't have a running threat at QB to keep defenses honest. Ran the ball really well at North Texas though. Can coach the eff out of a QB.

My favorite version:

dota0k.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well I was wrong. Maybe it’s only a partial tear if they’re saying he’ll be back for fall camp.

Nah, optimistic time frame for recovery is about 8 months now.

He's 23 not, turns 24 before the beginning of next season and he'll be 25 during the 2022 season. by then he'll be older than some of the grad assistants. He better have his JD and MBA by then

I graduated law school at 25. He's not getting drafted as a 25 year old 5'9" QB. He's going no matter what next year.

They aren’t wrong IMO. Y’all should dominate the PAC like OSU does the B1G (then get washed on the big stage against the Bamas and Clemsons also like OSU does)

Urban to USC?
Raesjon Davis to USC.

I mean... We'll learn a lot about Ryan Day once Justin Fields graduates. We've already seen what happened to that defense without the Bosa's and Chase Young.

It's interesting these coaches Mullen and B Kelly like to just scare the media that maybe they shouldn't play their bowl games when they apparently forget their massive salaries are partially paid by the payouts these TV and bowls pay to the conferences to divy up.

Mullen had to be kidding when he alluded to maybe they shouldn't have played yesterday - would he have taken a pay cut if the game was called off? No he wouldn't, so the exhibition game must go on even with the JV team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom