OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching all the NIL/A&M IS CHEATING/WHERES THE MONEY COMING FROM blowback from A&M's class...

It's hilarious watching grown men complain about young adults making money.

I want these young men and women to get the most money they can in NIL deals. I love what A&M is doing because this will drive the market and force other schools to pay more out. This is life changing money for some of these athletes and if you can get that money whether you go pro or not you take it.

I want these young men and women to get the most money they can in NIL deals. I love what A&M is doing because this will drive the market and force other schools to pay more out. This is life changing money for some of these athletes and if you can get that money whether you go pro or not you take it.
The game of mental hula hoops is hysterical.

BUT ATHLETIC DEPARTMENTS OPERATE AT DEFICITS AS IT IS!
HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO FULFILL OTHER COMMITMENTS THEY BARELY HAVE TIME FOR SCHOOL AND THEIR SPORT!
WHAT MAKES BRYCE YOUNG WORTH A MILLION DOLLARS!?
WHAT ABOUT THE LOCKER ROOM CHEMISTRY WHEN A QB MAKES THAT MUCH AND THE BACKUP PUNTER MAKES NOTHING?!
HOW DO WE KNOW SHADY **** ISNT HAPPENING AND KIDS ARENT BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF?

N41D N41D Would you take Tyler Van **** from Miami over Caleb Williams?

EDIT

Even the NT censors don't want me to finish that dumb question

Watching all the NIL/A&M IS CHEATING/WHERES THE MONEY COMING FROM blowback from A&M's class...

It's hilarious watching grown men complain about young adults making money.
Right wing *******s: STUPID LIBS IT'S A FREE MARKET!!! LOLOLOL

Also Right wing *******s: STOP PAYING SO MUCH FOR RECRUITS!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! NCAAA THEY'RE CHEATING!!! FBI!!!!

EDIT

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis ask Dre too. I don’t think he’s better than TVD right now — but also would you bring him into a Miami QB room that has TVD and Jake Garcia, which could actually result in you losing both TVD and Jake?

EDIT

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis ask Dre too. I don’t think he’s better than TVD right now — but also would you bring him into a Miami QB room that has TVD and Jake Garcia, which could actually result in you losing both TVD and Jake?
If I'm Miami - I don't know that I'd get in my own way and mess with a good thing I've already got.

TVD is really good.

Williams obviously has more upside athletically - but I think I've made it clear here I don't love him nearly as much as the masses seem to. Lots of wild, dumb decisions that you'd guess he probably ultimately grows out of.

nako xl nako xl thinks it’s a bad thing but *shrugs*. Get Fickell and upgrade the recruiting outfit. Don’t think there should be much if any drop off.

Is there anybody that's taking UGA on Monday?
Seen a few analytics models that have Bama less than a TD better so no. Stats of War had them losing to bama in the SECCG and has them losing again.

Idk who Barion Brown is, but I've seen a few videos now of him absolutely cooking DBs.

Also, CJ Williams :pimp:

Seen a few analytics models that have Bama less than a TD better so no. Stats of War had them losing to bama in the SECCG and has them losing again.

I don't know what any of that means. Was honestly surprised UGA is still the slight betting favorite though.

If I'm Miami - I don't know that I'd get in my own way and mess with a good thing I've already got.

TVD is really good.

Williams obviously has more upside athletically - but I think I've made it clear here I don't love him nearly as much as the masses seem to. Lots of wild, dumb decisions that you'd guess he probably ultimately grows out of.

Agreed

And I don’t know that the athletic difference between the two is that great esp when your factor in the size difference between the two

Don’t think their play has been drastically different from each other. Both are young, both have shown highs and lows & both have major room for growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom