OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
What! No way!

🤣🤣🤣

I didn't really talk any crap going into the Orange Bowl, I was just quietly confident that we would beat Michigan.

I know it's cliche but it's hard to beat a team twice. I think back to the 2017 season when Georgia got blown out by Auburn and then beat them by three touchdowns in the SEC title game 3 weeks later. Just because the first game had a certain outcome, it doesn't mean the rematch will.

1. A big factor will be the play of Alabama's offensive line. Are they the unit that looks shaky throughout the regular season ( and frankly, looked shaky at times again. Cincinnati) or are they the unit that played their best game of the season in the SEC title game?

2. The Alabama injury situation: Alabama is down their top two corners, #2 receiver and potentially the right side of their offensive line. Alabama's offense was really hitting on all cylinders in the second quarter because both Metchie and Williams were on pace for huge games, it's going to be interesting to see Georgia strategy with one of Bama's top targets out the entire game.

When Georgia is on schedule, they are the best team in the nation. Alabama did a great job of putting pressure on the Georgia offense to score into the '30s, which certainly isn't their comfort zone. I also just think you're going to see a much more aggressive, blitz heavy Georgia defense.

I'm not guaranteeing victory but I'm pretty confident.

I am 200% confident that my team will win on Monday.
Might have to take you up on that and put a few coals on it
patrice.png

🤣🤣🤣

I didn't really talk any crap going into the Orange Bowl, I was just quietly confident that we would beat Michigan.

I know it's cliche but it's hard to beat a team twice. I think back to the 2017 season when Georgia got blown out by Auburn and then beat them by three touchdowns in the SEC title game 3 weeks later. Just because the first game had a certain outcome, it doesn't mean the rematch will.

1. A big factor will be the play of Alabama's offensive line. Are they the unit that looks shaky throughout the regular season ( and frankly, looked shaky at times again. Cincinnati) or are they the unit that played their best game of the season in the SEC title game?

2. The Alabama injury situation: Alabama is down their top two corners, #2 receiver and potentially the right side of their offensive line. Alabama's offense was really hitting on all cylinders in the second quarter because both Metchie and Williams were on pace for huge games, it's going to be interesting to see Georgia strategy with one of Bama's top targets out the entire game.

When Georgia is on schedule, they are the best team in the nation. Alabama did a great job of putting pressure on the Georgia offense to score into the '30s, which certainly isn't their comfort zone. I also just think you're going to see a much more aggressive, blitz heavy Georgia defense.

I'm not guaranteeing victory but I'm pretty confident
Finna lose to Bama

Todd Graham has long been known as an absolute piece of **** (at least within the state of Texas circles). Thought that had been vetted out during his days at Rice and Tulsa, then ultimately within a year at Pitt. Then he just kept getting jobs.

Find it hysterical he was crying about the transfer portal ruining his team and college football, then his own son left Hawaii and entered the portal :lol:

Speaking of Williams, I thought I read somewhere about his dad being awful with money/investing. It was more than likely an Oklahoma fan giving the info. I’ll try to find the article again

I'm kind of surprised that vandy is so high on the list, especially seniors. They had some successful years at the beginning of the 2010s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom