OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
10839235.png

Makes sense. Plus I figure that his snaps will be even less next season w/ the guys you have at DT

Who are the popular names to land as the OC/Playcaller?
Seems like we’re switching to more odd fronts as a base but will be multiple. We need bodies for sure especially for guys playing 0 tech. Don’t really have anyone who can play there besides one replacement level guy.

Kendall Briles is the name getting the most traction, and they’re after Kevin Smith as a possible RB coach so that would align. Outside of him I’m really not sure. Seems like Joe Brady and Ken Dorsey are both in line for NFL OC jobs.

And this is how you get NIL killed before it even gets rolling…some of these people have no clue how to play the game with these blatant pay-to-play offers.
Does Charlie Batch even have a million dollars to throw around at a kid to win a MAC championship?

NIL isn't going anywhere. The Supreme Court more or less already told the NCAA to stay the **** away from any regulation taking it away or limiting what kids are able to make.

Any of you fools got an On3 subscription?

Seems like we’re switching to more odd fronts as a base but will be multiple. We need bodies for sure especially for guys playing 0 tech. Don’t really have anyone who can play there besides one replacement level guy.

Kendall Briles is the name getting the most traction, and they’re after Kevin Smith as a possible RB coach so that would align. Outside of him I’m really not sure. Seems like Joe Brady and Ken Dorsey are both in line for NFL OC jobs.
KB would be a pretty seamless fit I'd think. Similar offenses, much like Lashlee chuck it deep or go shorter, not a lot of intermediate stuff

ESPN is going all in with this megacast per the usual. The coaches film room with Jimbo and the rest of the A&M staff should be pretty interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom