OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Imatorbhebhe is back in the transfer portal.

He was a class of 2015 UF commit, who
transferred to USC in 2016,
transferred to Illinois in 2020
And transferred to KSU in 2021 and played in their bowl game last night.

All jokes aside he has a masters degree from USC and I believe also .one from UI or KSU, so this would be his third post grad degree. I commend him for maximizing the scholarship opportunities.

giphy.gif

———

B066511D-657E-4493-A5E9-672A1924BB80.jpeg

Nua was mainly coaching DT (which were much better this year) but Ryan Osborn was an "analyst" but was doing a lot of the coaching and recruiting along the DL... He should step right in for Nua

Nua was mainly coaching DT (which were much better this year) but Ryan Osborn was an "analyst" but was doing a lot of the coaching and recruiting along the DL... He should step right in for Nua

Yeah, I've seen that from a bunch of UM fans. I'm curious, Osborn couldn't coach on field or in practice right?

Yeah, I've seen that from a bunch of UM fans. I'm curious, Osborn couldn't coach on field or in practice right?
Correct... Doesn't seem like that was how it was handled at all... Was an "analyst" in name only... He was always front and center on the sideline, no headphones but really looked like he was working on Saturdays.

Daniel Imatorbhebhe is back in the transfer portal.

He was a class of 2015 UF commit, who
transferred to USC in 2016,
transferred to Illinois in 2020
And transferred to KSU in 2021 and played in their bowl game last night.

All jokes aside he has a masters degree from USC and I believe also .one from UI or KSU, so this would be his third post grad degree. I commend him for maximizing the scholarship opportunities.

I see you this and raise you

I’d hate to try and decide what we’re having for dinner with either I’d those two lol

These guys really took off with a random post from some idiot on a message board who “heard from a coach friend”.

:lol:

What type of lame person doesn’t wear hoodies? That **** is like a uniform for me lol.
Ohio State don't have team issued hoodies? How can something you give athletes as a member of a team not be worn in the building?! lololol

These guys really took off with a random post from some idiot on a message board who “heard from a coach friend”.

:lol:

Almost as good as the tweet from that guy who had an “NIL source” on investigations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom