OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of surprised that vandy is so high on the list, especially seniors. They had some successful years at the beginning of the 2010s

Isn’t it just based on the first two years of this decade for Vandy? That’s not surprising

Guess each of the Big 3 tries to get him this offseason, but he’s only looking to move right now if he’s actually calling plays? Think he may be slightly overrated at this point but I get it.

Cade Klubnik just made a better throw in the AA game than I’ve seen DJ make all year :lol:

1641669638513.png

dacomeup dacomeup told you

Hopefully he does things the right way. He's been incredibly sanctimonious on Twitter about NIL

That Julian Humphrey kid is slow and handsey huh?

He's a very talent kid, but he's going to need a lot of polish before he sees the field that UGA. He reminds me of Tyson Campbell in that he's very physically gifted but he tends to panic when the ball is in the air and he does a poor job of getting his head around.

Klubnik could beat DJ out immediately huh? :frown:

Does Dabo do that thing where he names DJ the starter then 4 games in swaps to Cade? Last time I implied he did that by design, scarsorscabs scarsorscabs came rappelling in from the rafters to defend Dabo’s honor and call me a liar.

Hopefully he does things the right way. He's been incredibly sanctimonious on Twitter about NIL

He's a very talent kid, but he's going to need a lot of polish before he sees the field that UGA. He reminds me of Tyson Campbell in that he's very physically gifted but he tends to panic when the ball is in the air and he does a poor job of getting his head around.
any news on Caleb Downs on Georgia boards?

They are really letting Cade Klubnik play the whole thing game! Usually these all-star games give the quarterbacks on their rosters equal playing time, but they're letting Cade ride in this one 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom