OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Anthony Poindexter is staying at PSU as their DC. Looks like that vault's Tony Elliot back to the top of the board for them (UVA).

That leaves Duke, (as Elliot was in talks with both of them) who is now apparently looking at Mike Elko.

If Elliot bolts I wouldn't be surprised of Clemson stays in house and promotes Streeter to OC. Now that would be interesting to see because I think they could do better there. But maybe Streeter will bring some new eyes and ideas to the table offensively and shake things up a bit

Last edited:
So Anthony Poindexter is staying at PSU as their DC. Looks like that vault's Tony Elliot back to the top of the board for them.

That leaves Duke, (as Elliot was in talks with both of them) who is now apparently looking at Mike Elko.

If Elliot bolts I wouldn't be surprised of Clemson stays in house and promotes Streeter to OC. Now that would be interesting to see because I think they could do better there. But maybe Streeter will bring some new eyes and ideas to the table offensively and shake things up a bit
Lots of whispers around A&M that Elko is likely to get the Duke job - and would take it if offered.

And ERob leveling up to DC potentially.

I mean... That's kinda everyone, right?

Elite QB play is going to carry everyone.

It's no mistake Bama's had 3, soon to be 4 straight NFL starters. Clemson. Ohio State.

You gotta land at quarterback regardless of who the head guy is. Modernizing what you do matters if you're not elite at that position - but you're also not competing for a national title with a spare at QB. It's the only reason why UGA just got their asses ran by Bama and probably would again in a rematch.
I think modernizing it matters regardless. You’ve gotta have a ridiculous QB and cast if not. Jameis sticks out as a situation where that worked out, but it’s too hard in this era to win with an archaic offense IMO. Have to essentially play perfect and have an outsized talent advantage. Slimmer margin for error of course.

Wow, that’s not expected at all. Wonder how many kids LSU loses after the season wraps up.

I've been a fan of Nicholas Saban since I was a kid. " aepps20 aepps20 you're a Grown Man that's almost 40 how in the world were you a fan of Nick's when you were 9 years old?" It has come to my attention that Nicholas is a Saban. Power Rangers and Big Bad 🪲 Borgs was created by Haim Saban who ran his company with the same ruthlessness that Nicholas runs his program. GO GO ROLLL TIDE RANGERS.

🤣 yeah ok.

We’re recruiting his younger brother Matayo. Clemson fans not about to lie on us tampering in the hopes of getting DJ ruled ineligible yo save them from the next two seasons of his mid QBing. Finders keepers.

We need Lane somewhere where he can be Lane and in a hot spot city. Joey Freshwater needs to make his return :pimp:

7262ECB3-E5F2-4DD0-BE9C-D5218ECF10E4.jpeg

Y’all was worried about Napier recruiting after those comments and he’s out here trying to play Avengers Assemble with his staff… :lol:

Also - Raymond to UF should just about lock Denver Harris into A&M.

If he’s anything like Shad Banks imma set his portal countdown clock for 9 months starting next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom