OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Anyone in here apply for the EIDL loan? It’s back up on sba.gov.

Basically if you have a side hustle (reselling sneakers, Uber, etc) you can apply for the loan and if approved they’ll give you a $1,000 grant and you can decline the loan.
So if I have a regular job but do work amazon( same as Uber I’m an independent contractor I’m not an employee) I could do this?? But I’m collecting unemployment from amazon so I wonder

I’m not registered as a small business or anything and I def don’t need a loan :lol:

So if I have a regular job but do work amazon( same as Uber I’m an independent contractor I’m not an employee) I could do this?? But I’m collecting unemployment from amazon so I wonder

I def don’t need a loan for anything :lol:
BRUH STOP ASKING QUESTIONS
JUST DO IT
DONT MATTER WHAT U DO
JUST MAKE SURE ON THE FIRST QUESTION
PUT UR A INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

BRUH STOP ASKING QUESTIONS
JUST DO IT
DONT MATTER WHAT U DO
JUST MAKE SURE ON THE FIRST QUESTION
PUT UR A INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR

Right? Get this free government bread.

I'm not gonna get into playing the game, getting unemployment benefits and/or PPP/EIDL.

Everybody got their own code and tolerance for risk.

But this grant money is simple. Get your paper family. :lol:

The hell happened to my check?
I never got the first check. Only got something in the mail like 2 weeks ago from the GOVT saying that I'm entitled for $1200.

🤔🤔

That's not good
I got the same letter maybe like 2-3 weeks after i received my check in the mail

That's not good
I got the same letter maybe like 2-3 weeks after i received my check in the mail

It's terrible you can't even speak to anyone.

I've been having difficulty with the IRS all year.
My refund took almost 8 weeks to come. Trying to track my refund I couldn't get any info.

For the stimulus I couldn't find any info on the IRS site. Kept saying no records match info provided. Can't even speak to a human.

It's terrible you can't even speak to anyone.

I've been having difficulty with the IRS all year.
My refund took almost 8 weeks to come. Trying to track my refund I couldn't get any info.

For the stimulus I couldn't find any info on the IRS site. Kept saying no records match info provided. Can't even speak to a human.

Damn that sucks that you don't even know if they mailed the check or not
But if you got the letter odds are it probably got mailed
So now usps either lost it or mailed to wrong address
Or the IRS never issued it

Tax id type not allowed for entity type; Independent Contractor must be SSN, Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Company and Trust can be SSN or EIN; all other entity types must be EIN. Please update the business applicant’s Tax ID in Step 1.

Tax id type not allowed for entity type; Independent Contractor must be SSN, Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Company and Trust can be SSN or EIN; all other entity types must be EIN. Please update the business applicant’s Tax ID in Step 1.
put ur social
ur an independent contractor
for name of business put ur name
all ur info like address and phone make it ur place
or at least where u have access to the mail

$1 k grant came through after three days of applying. All I did was put down my sneaker sales from last year :nthat:

Helped my dad apply too since he Ubered last year.

Back
Top Bottom