OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Anyone in here apply for the EIDL loan? It’s back up on sba.gov.

Basically if you have a side hustle (reselling sneakers, Uber, etc) you can apply for the loan and if approved they’ll give you a $1,000 grant and you can decline the loan.

I woke up to an extra rack in my business checking account this week.

I think even if your EIDL loan is denied, you still get the $1,000 grant just for applying if you mark the checkbox and provide banking info when applying. Free money.

I got this in an email on 5/4 and then forgot about my application, had to look up the ACH batch code header just to try and figure out where the money came from. :lol:

You are receiving this message as a notification that your Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance application will not be considered at this time. As of May 4, 2020, new applications will only be accepted from Agricultural Businesses due to the availability of appropriations and the unprecedented number of applications SBA has already received for the EIDL COVID-19 program.

This loan interest free? They giving you a free band just for applying? I pay taxes on reselling but don’t think I registered as a business. Am I a dub??

And last question shazay shazay
I been getting unemployment since business is slow, would doing the loan be considered double dipping or am I good money?

How long did it take to get the grant money?

I woke up to an extra rack in my business checking account this week.

I think even if your EIDL loan is denied, you still get the $1,000 grant just for applying if you mark the checkbox and provide banking info when applying. Free money.

I got this in an email on 5/4 and then forgot about my application, had to look up the ACH batch code header just to try and figure out where the money came from. :lol:

I ain’t do my 2019 taxes so don’t know if I should fill that info in with 2018 info or wait til 2019 I’ll think about it

I ain’t do my 2019 taxes so don’t know if I should fill that info in with 2018 info or wait til 2019 I’ll think about it

On the application it explicitly said that if you haven't filed for 2019 yet, fill out a Schedule C and upload it anyway.

I interpreted that to mean fill it out with estimated revenues and expenses for 2019.

There’s no way another check isn’t coming. They’ve just been delaying it but it’s coming. It has to.

Back
Top Bottom