OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

20%? It’s basically 40. You ever read how much they take if you hit a big lottery win? ****s ridiculous, legal gangsters in my eyes

Ya I know but he’s talking about people making Low salaries min wage and stuff they still taking at least 20 percent . Catch a bad beat in borgi and they basically taking close to half

Ya I know but he’s talking about people making Low salaries min wage and stuff they still taking at least 20 percent . Catch a bad beat in borgi and they basically taking close to half
Yea exactly that **** is disgusting

edit: they don’t pay you back half the **** you lost

Some people’s priorities are so twisted. They’re upset that regular working folk are getting a measly one-time stimulus check that came out to about $250 Billion. That is a lot of money, but is only 12.5% of the 2 Trillion dollar package. That means $1,750 Billion went to businesses and elsewhere. Which is probably reasonable, but let’s make sure we have the complete picture before we target the lowly working Americans.

Also, our military spends $650 Billion EVERY year! Prisons cost us $182 Billion EVERY year.

We never prioritize the normal working man. The one time we give them some scraps, during a global pandemic, I don’t want to hear people complaining about it. Have some HUMANITY for once.

Last edited:
Protests and riots are going to make them fast track another check in hopes of calming people down

If they keep playing games. People are going to get restless. Especially if unemployment is high. I know they tried to say the unemployment percentage went down but manipulating data is easy. . But I’m curious to how much of that is because of part time and low wage paying jobs.

the longer it takes the less Likely they will send another payment. I’m not expecting another stimulus payment.

Stupidity.

These some MAGGOT republican alternative facts. :lol:

show us your tax return? Paying $6k in taxes throughout the year and then getting child credits, EIC, etc and receiving a tax refund near equal or larger than said amount isn’t paying taxes. That my friend is not considered a tax payer.

show us your tax return? Paying $6k in taxes throughout the year and then getting child credits, EIC, etc and receiving a tax refund near equal or larger than said amount isn’t paying taxes. That my friend is not considered a tax payer.

**** you jack. I'm not showing you ****. :lol:

You look worse coming back a week later to perform more mental gymnastics.

Last edited:

Hello. I’m still waiting on proof of your claim that “99% of people who qualify for stimulus checks pay little to no taxes.” You couldn’t have pulled that fake stat out of thin air, could you? Only a clown would do that. You’re not a clown, right?

Hey man given the option I’ll get paid from the government 24/7/365. Who cares? They collect enough money from people they can cash out during a pandemic

Dude is asking NT members for their tax returns, while supporting a crooked “president” that hides his tax returns! The audacity of some of these people. They may have some money but are morally and intellectually bankrupt. :lol::smh:

What about the hundreds of dollars taken out of my check every week? Are those not taxes? Going to the state and government?

just because someone receives a small refund doesn’t mean they aren’t paying taxes..

Back
Top Bottom