OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Man, yall aren't nervous about being audited for the $1K?
Debbie-Downer.jpg

I read the posts, I don’t know what y’all do for a living.

should I apply or not. I got my StockX/GOAT sales if needed lol
Do you report the income from those sales? If not, the chances of the sba/irs auditing millions of applications during this time is small. Perhaps they’ll audit those who go larger grants, more than 1 employee, etc.

Worse comes to worse, They audit all apps and those who didn’t report “side hustle” income will have to do an amendment on their 2019 return or those who never filed 2019 would need to file. I would put a small amount for gross and similar amount for expenses.

Do you report the income from those sales? If not, the chances of the sba/irs auditing millions of applications during this time is small. Perhaps they’ll audit those who go larger grants, more than 1 employee, etc.

Worse comes to worse, They audit all apps and those who didn’t report “side hustle” income will have to do an amendment on their 2019 return or those who never filed 2019 would need to file. I would put a small amount for gross and similar amount for expenses.
Hell nah but I agree

everyone scamming the unemployment from what I heard and if you somehow get a 2nd stimulus check sent by accident

tempted to do the application to get that $1000 from my ebay and reselling elsewhere

only thing is I’m getting unemployment right now from a prior job and I never mentioned i do ebay on the unemployment app. could that potentially cause me problems down the line?

F it, I just applied. I put modest numbers for gross revenues and cost of goods sold. if i get it fantastic, if not, im not stressing it either

Back
Top Bottom