OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear to me James went to the owner, who mandated to Morey to trade Paul for Westbrook.

Morey is too smart to trade what he did for Westbrook on his own.

because CP3 looked very poor last year and into the playoffs and james got sick of a dude not carrying his weight barking all the god damn time.

CP3 was bad last year but the problem is they traded him for somebody who is wreckless. Harden himself has his flaws that he refuses to change. So they're led by 2 players who don't make adjustments, can go cold and turn the ball over at a high rate. The Rockets was just in a bad spot. CP3 looked old and they pulled a desperate move just for talent. Forget how it's gonna actually fit. :lol:

GS closed the Rockets window in 2018
Then boarded the house up in 2019
Window is closed whether they win or lose game 7. Hardens best running mate was CP3 and this is coming from a person who likes Russ. At this point you really have to ask yourself can you win with Russ being a key factor on a team. See Russ w/KD, Russ w/PG, and now Russ w/Harden.

I remember the Rockets Lakers Game 7 like a decade ago. I fully expected Houston to get blown out. :lol:

Random but if the Heat would’ve been able to trade Dragic last summer, would Kawhi had gone to Miami?

I don't think CP3 was actually staring at Harden during the free throws but it's funny to think :lol: He was looking at the OKC bench for instructions from the coaches

Houston should still win in game 7...they will probably have another lights out game from three. SGA has been bad for a few games now and Schroder a little inconsistent. Too hard to expect 35 year old CP3 to do it again. Either way, the damage has been done though, the Lakers will be fully rested

Buckets :pimp:

First non-Wade and Bron Heat player to drop 40 in the postseason,did it on 65% shooting too :sick:

|l

Screenshot_20200831-232607~2.png

CP3 was bad last year but the problem is they traded him for somebody who is wreckless. Harden himself has his flaws that he refuses to change. So they're led by 2 players who don't make adjustments, can go cold and turn the ball over at a high rate. The Rockets was just in a bad spot. CP3 looked old and they pulled a desperate move just for talent. Forget how it's gonna actually fit. :lol:

agree with this. it was completely reactionary based on the last year's playoffs. CP looked to be in steep decline, harden and CP's dislike bubbled over, and after OKC offloaded PG to the clips, morey and co. panicked.

with all that said, morey gets weird criticism here for continuing to push different buttons and try different things. his roster construction doesn't always work best, but it's had the rockets be a top 5 team in the league for 5ish years now.

Trusting DAntoni in Game 7 when he's on his way out and a Harden who is a scary ***** in even Game 6's :lol:

I got a bad feeling CP3 sends us home himself :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom