OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Paul couldnt get around Kevon Looney last year now hes frying Covington
You just wasting your time lol. They know all of this, they saw it themselves and were calling cp3 the worst contract in the nba. Everyone loves Chris Paul now and acting like the trade was unwarranted looking back.

Houston wins game 7 by 13. A lot of y’all thought this series was over after game 2. Russ had a few turnovers that stood out, but I blame this L on analytics. Them guys really think they should only shoot 3s. Looks good when they’re falling and the ball is moving, not so much in low scoring games and the team is shooting 33%.

You can never come back from missing 27 straight 3 pointers against one of the best teams ever. I hope we lose this game 7.

Blow this Rockets team up and Morey can go too. DAntoni already has one foot out anyways for the Pacers job.

The curse for the abomination of basketball. It’ll rear its ugly head at certain times. The basketball gods don’t like ugly. All I hope is...whoever wins this series wins the next round, and loses in the wcf 🤗

Milwaukee brass need to make some critical moves in the off season
they made brass moves before the season started.
they extended middleton, lopez and hill...bledsoe too iirc( but it may have been the season before)
this is the team they locked in for the next 2-3 years

CP3 can’t do what CP3 does with James Harden on the floor.

Harden only wants to stand around, hide and defer when it’s nut cutting time.

CP3 was frying covington in isolation with schroeder, SGA, Gallo, and Dort standing around on the wing, but somehow he can't do that with James Harden?

in 5 games vs the Jazz - 17.4/5.4/5.2 on 45/21/94
in 6 games vs the warriors - 16.7/7/6 on 44/31/79

this year in 6 games v houston - 21.7/7/4 on 49/35/85.

in their 3 wins this year, he's scored 26, 26, and 28. he topped 20 points in the playoffs twice last year.

chris paul this year is physically better than chris paul last year. It's easier to say you just don't like Harden then blaming Harden for CPs struggle last year.

I would say It helps both of them. but it stems from James desire to get rid of Chris.

Once they got rid of CP3 you can guard Russ with a big, and you can put a wing on Capella and switch the screens,

eliminating the lob threat. rendering Capella useless. necessitating the trade.
I agree the Capela trade was necessary. Don’t think anything ballinsam23 ballinsam23 has been saying has made any sense :lol:

CP3 was frying covington in isolation with schroeder, SGA, Gallo, and Dort standing around on the wing, but somehow he can't do that with James Harden?

in 5 games vs the Jazz - 17.4/5.4/5.2 on 45/21/94
in 6 games vs the warriors - 16.7/7/6 on 44/31/79

this year in 6 games v houston - 21.7/7/4 on 49/35/85.

in their 3 wins this year, he's scored 26, 26, and 28. he topped 20 points in the playoffs twice last year.

chris paul this year is physically better than chris paul last year. It's easier to say you just don't like Harden then blaming Harden for CPs struggle last year.
Why do YOU think them dudes were at each other’s throats all year last year?

Why do YOU think Harden pushed CP3 outta town?

Why do YOU think CP3 was not happy with how things were running in Houston?

Not just defensible, it was mandatory. They legit don’t like each other. It was bound to fail. I trip every time I see that clip of harden slapping Chris’s hand out his face. With CP3’s deal, you gotta trade him as soon as you can.

I agree the Capela trade was necessary. Don’t think anything ballinsam23 ballinsam23 has been saying has made any sense :lol:

Lmao imma have to agree to disagree. With the amount of chucking that goes on today, a rim protector and lob threat is necessary when games slow down in the playoffs. On top of that you don’t build teams around Russ at this point in his career.

Why do YOU think them dudes were at each other’s throats all year last year?

Why do YOU think Harden pushed CP3 outta town?

Why do YOU think CP3 was not happy with how things were running in Houston?

because CP3 looked very poor last year and into the playoffs and james got sick of a dude not carrying his weight barking all the god damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom