OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This series doesn’t really count for him or Mitchell. No defense is being played on either side. These dudes wouldn’t sniff anything above 20 against either LA team.
I agree for the most part. Mitchell would have a bit more success but I'm with you.

The team isn’t and hasn’t been built well rounded for years. They take a ridiculous amount of 3s. They make them they win, they miss them they lose. Period.

Age old mantra; live by the 3 and die by the 3.

Was an enjoyable series, HOU will close tonight.

Jimmy Butler is a hard-***. It can probably be grating to have that as a teammate. But ultimately it can help with success as a unit and that kind of mindset rubs off on you.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if HOU wins tbh. Harden and MDA's choking factors going to be on 10.

I still don't understand this Westbrook thing. Are coaches afraid of him? Are they afraid to bench him if he doesn't do what they say or run the offense? Russell Westbrook has been in the league for 12 years now and had three or four different head coaches, He's proven to be completely uncoachable and has no willingness to change.

I will say this much: Russell Westbrook is a top 40 player in a vacuum but there are 40 players I would rather have on my team than Russell Westbrook, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
That -40 is putrid. Oh well, Rockets by 11 and move on to

CP3 traded to the Knicks, becomes 18-19 CP3

Mr. Half Car Half Gun. All Westside Gunn

SKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRR BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT. I am still not seeing it.

Reactions: OTG
Mr. Half Car Half Gun. All Westside Gunn

SKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRR BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT. I am still not seeing it.

Big Sean’s in your top 2 and not 2
344AB92D-D4DE-46B6-BEC8-9710F31EEA0A.jpeg

Snyder is not gonna allow Murray to beat them tonight. Expect hella traps and double teams

Jokic might have 40-10-10 tho :lol:

Harden really running from the ball at the end of the game. Wow.

If they lose tomorrow, you gotta blow it up.

Thats facts. Thats a big reason why he fits so well in Miami. Literally every player on the roster has bought in.
I absolutely expected this Miami team to be really really good and contend. That roster was very underrated and the coaching/organization is fantastic. I did not expect my OKC team to be good at all so i'm not trying to revise history lol. I really thought this Heat team would be this. I'm as big and unapologetic of a Jimmy Butler fan as you'll find so that has something to do with it probably lol. Jimmy always plays the right way. Im all in on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom