OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw, CP3 is in the best shape of his career right now. He out here 6 packed up, Marc Jones said he went on some sort of vegan diet. I thought, at least for this series, the Roxkets were better off without WB anyways. James and 4 shooters/defenders.

Premier Scorer Austin Rivers has shot 27% from the field and 23% on threes in the series. 🤢

hLs1Vn.gif

I still don't understand this Westbrook thing. Are coaches afraid of him? Are they afraid to bench him if he doesn't do what they say or run the offense? Russell Westbrook has been in the league for 12 years now and had three or four different head coaches, He's proven to be completely uncoachable and has no willingness to change.

I will say this much: Russell Westbrook is a top 40 player in a vacuum but there are 40 players I would rather have on my team than Russell Westbrook, if that makes sense.
I think it is a mixture of many things.

1. He is a great player anyway you slice it, so for every boneheaded thing he does, you expect brilliance to follow.

2. Coaches might be scared.

3. Politics: You are paying someone all THAT money, ownership/front office is going to want to see them on the floor.

4. How has he proven to be UNcoachable? Yes, he (as anyone else has) has had moments of frustration but to say he is uncoachable? Why do you say that?

Harden really running from the ball at the end of the game. Wow.

If they lose tomorrow, you gotta blow it up.

Y'all saying if they lose blow it up...but what does that really mean? Did they not blow it up when they traded for CP3 in 2017? It wasn't blowing it up when they traded for CP3 for Russ last offseason, moved Capela at the trade deadline then went all in on small ball?

Sure, get fire Dan Tony, get rid of Morey but at what point do we look at the common denominator on the court and acknowledge that he may not be it....

He sees the light at the tunnel and is carving out his voice/lane.
He was just begging GSW for a walk-on tryout a month ago. He needs to keep his mouth shut.

This isn't a new phenomenon.
I am just pointing out the fact that he keeps running his mouth on there about current players/. It doesn't have to be new for me to acknowledge it. No need to make enemies until you sign those retirement papers.

#LowIQ (him)

Fwiw, CP3 is in the best shape of his career right now. He out here 6 packed up, Marc Jones said he went on some sort of vegan diet. I thought, at least for this series, the Roxkets were better off without WB anyways. James and 4 shooters/defenders.

right. cp3 got right this offseason. he was not this explosive last year. the rockets don't need WB to win this series, but they certainly can't win if he's a negative.

harden has to be more assertive and demand the ball because these are laughably bad turnovers

it's kinda WILD to me that people stay testing Harden (MWP, BI, CP0 just to name a few)...If you ask me, Harden needs to make an example out of someone so that this **** stops

it's kinda WILD to me that people stay testing Harden (MWP, BI, CP0 just to name a few)...If you ask me, Harden needs to make an example out of someone so that this **** stops

He's not built like that.

Twitter going to break tomorrow if the Rockets lose. Harden whether right or wrong is getting the wrath of gawd coming down on his head.

The thing is, the shooters/defenders are PJ Tucker, Uncle Jeff Green, Austin and Eric Gordon, who are all streaky as hell. When they’re making shots the Rockets look awesome. But I’ve been doubtful that group would produce consistently enough to get the Rockets to conference finals or finals. Didn’t think they’d lose in the first round though and still don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom