OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine_Remembers_Picture_Frame_Meme_Maker.jpeg

Turn is here like it was for Wardell

Even if it was his 2nd game back,

the fact that you can't trust a guy you're paying 200M to, to not discombobulate down the stretch of playoff games is nasty.

He made some bad plays, but they always get highlighted in an L. If I’m a Houston fan, I’d be more upset our number 1 guy made a concerted effort to fall back. If he goes 0-5 in the last 90 seconds, you live with it, but to disappear is where I’d take offense.

If not Giannis, I thought Wes Matthews was doing a good job on Stringer. I wonder why they switched it up with Middleton instead.

I don’t see a problem with Giannis’ response to that question about guarding Jimmy.

There wasn’t anything wrong with the question but I don’t get why there’s such an uproar about the response. Like- ok he just won DPOY- that doesn’t mean every time one of Giannis’ opponents has a big night everyone needs to question his legitimacy as a defender. Does Giannis get torched every night? No. Will adjustments be made for the next game? Probably.

Save that question for coach Bud.

And then we’ve got Isiah Thomas, Richard Jefferson and assorted other former role players jumping on Giannis’ neck over this? FOH.

I maintain an affinity for most guys who start their careers with the Clippers and go elsewhere. Eric Gordon is not one is those guys for some reason.

Whenever they announce Giannis as MVP....he going to get some high level vitriol. The turn is almost complete.

Fwiw, CP3 is in the best shape of his career right now. He out here 6 packed up, Marc Jones said he went on some sort of vegan diet. I thought, at least for this series, the Roxkets were better off without WB anyways. James and 4 shooters/defenders.

I knew he was in better shape when Russ threw him a lob that he caught in the all star game with two hands. In what seems like many moons ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom