OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming Torrey Craig is the guy the Jazz help off of tonight, Malone has to be quick to get him out of the game. He can’t keep his usual rotation.

As i stated for years #Sametier

d9bb9908805c65dbd16af976b64c8ed8.gif

I thought I remembered it being one or the other but not both. Wasn’t there a hold up the first time because pels wanted kuz too?
I might be wrong🐻

Griffin wanted BI plus he was one of the only real salaries the Lakers had on the team to trade for AD. There were reports about some in the Laker organization deeming Kuz untouchable.

Can James Harden be the #1 option on a championship team?

I think so. If Chris Paul plays in game six or game seven of the Western conference Finals in 2018, I think the Rockets beat the Warriors and eventually when the title.

I do think that he needs a complimentary player who can help him down the stretch. I think he would benefit from playing with a dynamic wing player as opposed to pairing him with other guards like the Rockets have been doing

I think so. If Chris Paul plays in game six or game seven of the Western conference Finals in 2018, I think the Rockets beat the Warriors and eventually when the title.

I do think that he needs a complimentary player who can help him down the stretch. I think he would benefit from playing with a dynamic wing player as opposed to pairing him with other guards like the Rockets have been doing
Yes on the wing player instead of a point guard. Give him Jimmy Butler and they are right there with anyone.

I hope Russ bounces back and has a big game(but OKC wins lol) he looked straight up sad as **** in that post game press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom