OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the Coach of the year votes, And i get Nurse winning but Vogel barely making top 5 & getting no votes at 1 seems kind of odd considering all the things that were said about where the Lakers would finish & the "badly built roster"... to take that team to the #1 seed (all year) & one of the top defensive teams should garner more attention IMO.

I maintain an affinity for most guys who start their careers with the Clippers and go elsewhere. Eric Gordon is not one is those guys for some reason.
Yes, I'm not a clippers fan but I was a big Eric Gordon fan early in his career. Good slasher, good shooter. He was an exciting young player at one point. Now I can't stand him. Doesn't even seem like the same guy to me.

Lakers should have gave up kuz
and kept Bi..

BI wouldn’t have averaged what he did playing with Bron.

Also, after Zion had played like 5 games, someone in here said the Pels had to trade ingram if he didn’t get any better, never mind him being an all star and averaging more points, rebounds, and assists while increasing his fg, ft, and 3 pt% in his first year on the team. If the Pels still unhappy, they can get kuz, and we’ll take ingram back.

Are they getting to the FT line at this rate against a team with a rim protector or literally anyone that can alter a shot in the paint? No.

Are they getting to the FT line at this rate because they keep getting fouled on jumpers? No.

So yes, the Rockets will keep fouling because the Thunder have 3 penetrating guards with zero interior help.
Their free throw rate has actually dipped in the playoffs. They’re 9th out of 16 teams in free throw rate.

They were 3rd out of 30 in the regular season.

Miami, Lakers, and Clippers were also in the top 5 in the Reg season, they’re top 3 right now and all have increased their rate. The Thunder are the only team in that group that have gone the other way.

Houston is not missing Clint capela in any facet in this series man :lol:

BI wouldn’t have averaged what he did playing with Bron.

Also, after Zion had played like 5 games, someone in here said the Pels had to trade ingram if he didn’t get any better, never mind him being an all star and averaging more points, rebounds, and assists while increasing his fg, ft, and 3 pt% in his first year on the team. If the Pels still unhappy, they can get kuz, and we’ll take ingram back.
Pels aren't unhappy cause of some ish somebody said in here lol. Ingram certainly seemed to like his new place. I don't know if it's because he took on a bigger role and relished that or if LA was too much for him or what or if maybe he got in the gym and worked his *** off. Whatever it was worked. And LAL got AD so everybody wins.

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom