OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers went 6 games against a mavs team who had Porzingis for like 1 game.

The Thunder are a much better team than that mavs team to be fair.

Y’all would have lost in 5 to Dallas tbh

it did get them to a game 7 against GS, cp3s hamstring (and 0-27) did them in

Not only that they won like 67 games, had an elite defense, and truly had some fluky **** to end them

rox have never been able to get back to the level that that team was at defensively tbh that’s been their downfull

can’t blame Morey though.

Y’all would have lost in 5 to Dallas tbh

With Porzingis playing a game? Boban would have been unplayable.

That would have been a much easier matchup the Thunder are much better than the mavs given the same circumstances .

Reactions: HIM
Clips had a +9.6 point differential against dallas

Dallas had a -9.6 point differential

clips lead for over 187 minutes that series

fun series, Luka I get it. But they weren’t struggling like that

Rockets play this extreme switching scheme because Harden can't execute any other kind of defense.

They traded CP3 because Harden hates that dude.

They traded Capella to make things easier for Harden.

Now it's time for Harden to deliver.

Rockets play this extreme switching scheme because Harden can't execute any other kind of defense.

They traded CP3 because Harden hates that dude.

They traded Capella to make things easier for Harden.

Now it's time for Harden to deliver.
They traded Capela to make things easier for Russ. Not Harden.

Taking away a lob threat doesn’t help Harden at all. It was clearly done in order to open up the paint and maximize Russ.

This ****ing dude westbrook was going 100mph for no damn reason.
Best Quarter Mile GIFs | Gfycat

I think all Houston’s 3 wins have been by an avg of 20 or something
Their game 3 loss they were up 102-97 with like 50 secs left

they’ve been clearly the better team. CP3 has been great and proven me wrong but this series going 7 is more about Houston than okc.
This I agree with. Credit okc but rockets are clearly better and it’s frustrating that this is even going 7. A few adjustments and this series is over in 5 games max without Russ

They traded Capela to make things easier for Russ. Not Harden.

Taking away a lob threat doesn’t help Harden at all. It was clearly done in order to open up the paint and maximize Russ.

I would say It helps both of them. but it stems from James desire to get rid of Chris.

Once they got rid of CP3 you can guard Russ with a big, and you can put a wing on Capella and switch the screens,

eliminating the lob threat. rendering Capella useless. necessitating the trade.

Earlier this year tyisla said Jrue Holiday was better than CP3 and I was baffled. No disrespect to Jrue but hell no.

This may be stating the obvious, but I think the Rockets need to blow the Thunder out next game to advance. If it’s close toward the end of the 4th quarter, OKC going to pull it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom