OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We get a GM 7 two days in a row!

Will the Nuggets complete the comeback from 3-1 and finish the Jazz off tonight, or will the Jazz hold on? Vegas doesn't know how to call it; the line is Even!

Will Jim and Russy show up tomorrow night, or will Cliff Paul drink the delicious tears of revenge? The early Vegas line is Houston, -5.

-foe

We get a GM 7 two days in a row!

Will the Nuggets complete the comeback from 3-1 and finish the Jazz off tonight, or will the Jazz hold on? Vegas doesn't know how to call it; the line is Even!

Will Jim and Russy show up tomorrow night, or will Cliff Paul drink the delicious tears of revenge? The early Vegas line is Houston, -5.

-foe
Nuggets and Rockettes

giving up trez lou and bev for cp3, flipping him for russ...thats rough

morey been overrated for a long time
I think that's more of a credit to the Clippers because at the time it was deemed a good move for the Rockets.

Morey had definitley had his misses (Ryan Anderson, Ty Lawson)

Houston has more talent so they're beating OKC in a winner take all. Plus Chris Paul is in the same bracket of choking as Harden and Russ. He just likes the underdog role.

I dunno, hard for me to be mad at Morey.

Imo he's maximizing what you can do with James Harden as the best player.

he built a team that hides all of his weakness and maximizes his stregths,

It's inevitable during a playoff run you will end up in some scary situations...your best player is supposed to save you.

at some point, James Harden has to save them.

at some point, James Harden has to save them.
He looked like he didn’t even want the basketball at the end of that game last night.

He’s about to get ****ed by a team that doesn’t have a ton of talent led by a guy he ran outta town because CP3 got in the way.

I’m here for it. :lol:

Russ really won an MVP with trash b-ball IQ
26AC7A95-7B04-4F28-B9B8-D7ECE4B6434A.jpeg

But the whole concept of ignoring the mid range has to be on Morey. Analytics cant be eveything

nah, nobody forcing james to do that, CP3 would shoot from the midrange when he was with the rockets, and Russ does now.

no analytics person would tell you mid range shots from elite mid range shooters is bad, especially in clutch situations.

It was hilarious when people here were saying moving Capela is gonna make the Rockets better too. They have no business playing a game 7 in round 1. None. That’s inexcusable, this analytics garbage went way too far.

It was hilarious when people here were saying moving Capela is gonna make the Rockets better too. They have no business playing a game 7 in round 1. None. That’s inexcusable, this analytics garbage went way too far.

I def disagree.

Trading Capella was the right move. The defense has not really been the problem, it's actually been really really good.

if trading Capella doesn't hurt you defensively, what is the point of him being out there?

Might as well get another shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom