OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Miami bounce the bucks would Giannis be too proud to go there if he’s decides to leave?

Sorry *** Rockets ******* up my bracket :rolleyes not surprised in the least. Rockets will win but Morey and company need to know when to fold them. Both Harden and Russ are SECOND OPTIONS on a championship team which is why allowing either to take the reigns on a team with championship aspirations is comical. Trade em both, full rebuild.

I'd say the empty rings and burner accounts prove otherwise but I guess we all see things differently

I mean I don’t know how he thought going to a 73-9 team, with 3 all nba-ers, the 2 time MVP (1st unanimous one) that barely lost at the end of a tough playoffs who had won a championship the year before would play out

giannis going to Miami wouldnt even be Lebron going to Miami and shhh all over his hometown team on live television

Last edited:

2nd pic got me dying :lol:

CP looking like he's absorbing his essence like

5_Prayer_Melo.jpg

Sorry *** Rockets ****ing up my bracket :rolleyes not surprised in the least. Rockets will win but Morey and company need to know when to fold them. Both Harden and Russ are SECOND OPTIONS on a championship team which is why allowing either to take the reigns on a team with championship aspirations is comical. Trade em both, full rebuild.

I keep saying this. This is all facts. Even if they win this series it gotta be a full rebuild After they get washed by the LAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom