OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be serious, OKC getting blown out in G7

-fds

Remember the last time Houston had a game 7...

Honestly though, Houston is a much more talented team and they should win but if you woke up the day after the game and someone told you that Harden had a stinker game and Westbrook blew the game down the stretch, would you be surprised?

shirley, they can't replicate this great performance...

houston better not let okc hang around

maybe he's a fraud :lol:
Exactly. He shies away from the biggest moments in the playoffs. This is why nobody cares when he drops 50 in a regular season game or averages 40 points for a month in the winter. Wake me up when he's making winning plays in the playoffs. Even in 2018, Chris Paul was making the clutch plays against the Warriors in the Western conference Finals. Harden ain't built for it

:lol:

We've seen this year after year after year. Son is terrible at adjusting his game. He has no plan B. When his go to style ain't working he looks lost and confused.

FF4BF95D-823B-4A14-B5C5-B029AABADFFD.gif

I'm laughing how the designated home teams in these seeding and playoff games are actually seeing an advantage wins wise :rofl: :rofl:
It's the geniuses running these sounds, I swear. Just shooting free throws, immagine you get a group of people and tell them to shoot 50. Split the group in half. Half the group gets cheers when they make it, and 'Aaaawwww' when they miss. The other half gets the opposite, 'Yaaaaay' when they miss, and 'Awwwwww' when they make it. Flip it the next day, and compare the individual makes and misses.

Psychologically that absolutely has an effect. Like, that's not an opinion at all.

-foe

Bro...just finished the rockets game...

Fam....talk to me.

Russ my guy.. but bruh.....REALLLLLLLY **** the bed. So many bad decisions. Like his decision making is worse. One of the worst point guard performances I've seen. Wtf.

And.... Harden my guy.... but bruh......why harden ain't want the ball in the last minute and a half?? Bruh was hella shook. Didn't even look in the direction of the ball. Bruh was busy checking the forecast on AccuWeather n ****. Wth.

Unless Jimmy was catting off until now, this an outlier. Still have Milwaukee.

This is a real omen for Milwaukee though against Boston and LAL / LAC.

In the East i think Miami got the best shot of getting the Bucks outta there.

I’m sorry CP3 for doubting you. Just watched the replay.

POINT GOD. Wow

Same HOU, different year tho. I don’t know if i should laugh or feel bad for these dudes. Even if they win game 7. I’ll be surprised if they even win one game against LAL

He has 3 more years on his contract. Good decision they didn’t trade him now, but I think it’s inevitable

It will be easier to trade him with two or one more year. As long as he plays at a high level and they remain competitive, I think he stays.

i never understood why Houston pairs harden with pg's. A forward would def even out the team.

would think they’d focus on shooting or guys who play well off the ball, not guys who’d take the ball out of hardens hands

same thing with the 76ers, would think they’d prioritize shooting and opening things up for those 2 guys.. league downsizing would be perfect with those 2 guys

since Houston is getting Jeff green to work, wonder how tobias harris would look with them

Murray has been playing great as of late, but overall he's been pretty inconsistent.
This series doesn’t really count for him or Mitchell. No defense is being played on either side. These dudes wouldn’t sniff anything above 20 against either LA team.

Russ has not gotten out of the first since KD left, Harden’s own team eliminated Russ in 5 a few years ago, Harden is flat out better with the ball, Russ is just getting back from a 3 week layoff, and Harden STILL lets Russ close the game :lol: SGA and that weak *** ball denial and Harden didn’t even try to get the ball. He even got a defensive board tied 98 all and gave it right up to Russ who then gets ripped :lol: didn’t even get a shot up

Embarrassing late game “execution” You averaging 35 and you letting somebody else close the game :smh: Russ has to be better, Harden has to take the reigns late in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom