OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does BI have a condition or something? Since seeing him in college dude has looked half asleep or high

1598934183451.gif

I still think HOU beat OKC in G7...BUT if this is the version of Westbrook that LA is playing HOU is toast.

Rusty Russ and Playoff P in the bubble discussing who was more to blame for OKC suckin in the 2019 playoffs.

5EB0F2B6-FC5C-42FB-9DFB-1D29915F8B52.gif

Game 7 is a legacy game for Harden and Westbrook and I believe it will determine the future of their franchise. If they mortgage their future in order to get Westbrook and they get bounced in the first round, they won't be able to live it down. If Harden is the player who we think he is, the Rockets need to come out there and dominate. MVP level players will their teams to win games like these.

Also, if the rockets lose this game they need to blow it up and get rid of everyone outside of Harden. They've been regressing for years now.

2018: Lost in the WCF game 7
2019: Lost in the second round
2020: might lose in the first round?

They've got to blow it up if they lose.

They are packaging almost all of those picks. Also, none of the picks will even sniff the lottery, if history is any indication. They're not worth as much as people seem to think.
Rockets will be in the lottery next year. Clips picks are immediately after Kawhi and pg's contracts are up

BI getting that MIP. Best player in his draft. :pimp:

#thetruthispainful #makingyalllooksilly #bigcrip

BI my guy. What them playoff numbers looking like tho? :nerd:. This guy, was in the 2016 draft. Through 20 playoff games...he’s averaging 25/5/5 :pimp:

Pascal Siakum is also a champion, MIP & All Star. Same draft.

They are packaging almost all of those picks. Also, none of the picks will even sniff the lottery, if history is any indication. They're not worth as much as people seem to think.

how do you know those picks won't be lottery picks? No one has any idea how the NBA will look five or six years from now. Oklahoma City was smart to get picks far into the future when each team's current stars likely won't be there anymore and if they are, they'll be well past their primes (New Orleans made a similar decision with the Anthony Davis trade). Harden and Westbrook likely won't be on the Rockets in 2025 and 2026 and I doubt Kawhi and Playoff P will be on the Clippers in 2025 and 2026.

I have no idea what that last 5 minutes was from Harden. He's way too good for stuff like this to happen to him.

I can't even explain what that was. Was he tired? scared?

BI my guy. What them playoff numbers looking like tho? :nerd:. This guy, was in the 2016 draft. Through 20 playoff games...he’s averaging 25/5/5 :pimp:

Pascal Siakum is also a champion, MIP & All Star. Same draft.

Lottery pick finally plays like they expected... MIP. OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom